|Corina Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1991|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Corina Smith is a Venezuelan singer, music composer, actress, and model who started her career as a television actress in 2009 and then branched away to establish a career as a singer in 2015. She made waves with her very first single titled La Difícil (2015) which reached number 1 on the charts in Venezuela and that made her an instant star as there was not a lot of focus on female singers in Venezuela. Corina also has a sizeable following on social media with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
María Corina Smith Pocaterra
Miami, Florida, United States
Corina completed her primary and secondary education from local institutions in Caracas after which she moved to the United States to pursue a degree in economics and finance at Bentley University, a private University in Waltham, Massachusetts until she returned to her come country of Venezuela in 2014.
Singer, Actress, Model
- Father – Roberto Smith Perera (Businessman, Politician, Administrator, Former Venezuelan Minister of Transport & Communication, Former Venezuelan Ambassador to the European Union, Founder of the Political Party Venezuela de Primera)
- Mother – Marina Pocaterra
- Siblings – María Sofía Smith (Sister), María Elisa Smith (Sister)
She is represented by Geraldine Martel, Personal and Business Manager.
Ballad, Pop, Latin Pop, Dance-Pop, Teen Pop, Rhythm and Blues, Urbano Latino
Rimas Entertainment LLC
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Corina has dated –
- Gustavo Elis – Corina had been in a very public relationship with a famous Venezuelan music composer, actor, and singer Gustavo Elis. They had collaborated for the music videos of hit songs such as Escape (2016) and Novios (2017). However, they separated in 2017 and Corina released an emotional ballad titled Soy Para Mí (I Am For Me) in July 2017 which was widely construed by media outlets and fans as a song related to the couple’s break up. She even posted a teary-eyed video just minutes after the release of the song.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Venezuelan descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight shoulder-length hair
- Affable smile
- Has a ‘Heart’ tattooed on her left wrist and the index finger of her right hand
- Has a mole on her left shoulder
Corina has appeared in a TV commercial for Pepsi.
Corina Smith Favorite Things
- Food – Sandwich, Pasta
- Dishes – Turkey and Cheese Sandwich, Pasta with Minced Meat
Source – NewsBeezer.com
Corina Smith Facts
- Corina’s career in the entertainment industry began in 2009 when she became a cast member in the television series Somos tú y yo: Un nuevo día, which was based on the classic 1978 teen romance film Grease. The show was broadcast in several countries and received airtime in Latin America, Europe, Asia and in some countries in the Middle East.
- While she was acting in her late teens, Corina started writing lyrics for songs and composing music which she has stated was her passion since she was a young girl.
- In June 2017, Corina was given a special invitation by the HTV music channel to present an award at the Heat Latin Music Awards.
- In August 2017, she was in Ecuador to participate in record promotion. While there, she was invited to perform as the opening act for Puerto Rican singer Daddy Yankee‘s concert in the port city of Guayaquil.
Featured Image by Corina Smith / Instagram