|Lakshmi Menon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1981|
Lakshmi Menon is an Indian fashion model who has walked the ramp for various brands such as Tom Ford, MaxMara, Ralph Lauren, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Stella McCartney, Givenchy Giorgio Armani, Michael Kors, Vera Wang, and Tommy Hilfiger.
In the past, she was pursuing a degree in Sociology at Bangalore University.
Lakshmi is represented by –
- Red Model Management – New York
- Women Management Milan – Milan
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lakshmi has dated –
- Prabuddha Dasgupta
- Suhel Seth (2018-Present) – In 2018, Lakshmi made headlines after she and businessman Suhel Seth got engaged to one another in November. Later, the couple wedded in a private ceremony at his home in Delhi in December that year. Suhel had previously been involved in a controversial case following the allegations of sexual assault via the #MeToo movement.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short curly hair
- Plush lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Broad jawline
- Dusky skin type
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Lakshmi has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- White House Black Market
- Anmol Jewellers
- Garden Vareli
- Holt Renfrew
- Numero Uno
- Swatch bijoux
Lakshmi Menon Facts
- She was brought up in Bangalore and is a sociologist by profession.
- Menon is very fond of animals and spends a lot of time around both cats and dogs. Also, she often uploads pictures of them to her Instagram.
- She was spotted by a modeling scout who complimented her tall physique and advised her to take up modeling for ad work.
- Lakshmi modeled for various brands in order to be able to pay her bills while she studied in Bangalore. After college, she got into the industry as a full-time model.
- She started off her career as a model in India doing shoots for various brands. However, she once stated that she was dissatisfied with the modeling scene in India as the fashion industry mostly preferred Bollywood celebrities.
- Lakshmi got her big break in 2006, after being spotted by French fashion designer Jean Paul-Gaultier on an Indian magazine while he was on the lookout for an Indian model who would walk for his Chanel show in Paris. After that, she walked for several brands like Hermès, Max Mara, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, H&M, J Crew, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom.
- In the past, Lakshmi was placed in models.com‘s Top 50 Models list.
- The first time, she was featured in Vogue magazine was for an editorial in October 2008.
- She has been featured on the cover of various reputable magazines like Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia, French Revue de Modes, and Dazed And Confused.
- Lakshmi was voted Top 10 Newcomers by Style.com in 2008.
- In 2008, Vogue titled her its “This year’s Model.”
- She was featured on the 2011 Pirelli Calendar, which was photographed by distinguished photographer Karl Lagerfeld. Her appearance on the calendar also made the first Indian model to feature in a Pirelli Calendar.
Featured Image By Lakshmi Menon / Instagram