|Damian Hurley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 2002|
Damian Hurley is an English model and actor who is known for being the son of Elizabeth Hurley and Steve Bing. Being born to the glamorous actress and model, Damian has also inherited the gorgeousness of his mother. His father did not have any major part to play in his life and Damian was raised by Elizabeth Hurley as a single mother. The mother-son duo shares a very close bond while he also takes after his mother a lot. Damian Hurley has decided to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as well and has played the role of Hansel von Liechtenstein, Crown Prince of Liechtenstein in the soap opera, The Royals, which stars Liz. Moreover, Damian Hurley has also garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Damian Charles Hurley
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Damian Hurley studied at Summer Fields School which is a boys’ independent day and boarding preparatory school located in Summertown, Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
- Father – Steve Bing (Businessman, Film Producer, Donor to Progressive Causes) (Died in 2020)
- Mother – Elizabeth Hurley (Businesswoman, Actress, Model)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Peter Stephen Bing (Paternal Grandfather), Leo Simon Bing (Paternal Great Grandfather) (Real Estate Developer), Simon /Samuel Bing (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Louisa /Louise Cooper (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Marum Cooper (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Clara Goldsmith (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Anna H. Kostant (Paternal Great Grandmother), Samuel Kostant (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Helen Louise Popovich (Paternal Grandmother), Roy Leonard Hurley (Maternal Grandfather) (Major in the Royal Army Educational Corps), Angela Mary Titt (Maternal Grandmother), Cyril George Titt (Maternal Great Grandfather), Percy John Titt (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Samuel Titt (Maternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Ada Blanche (Maternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Edith Knight (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Thomas Knight (Maternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Cecilia Cherrett (Maternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Ena Ranger (Maternal Great Grandmother), Herbert Ranger (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), John /Jehu Ranger (Maternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Sarah Hawkins (Maternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Eliza Berrett (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), John Berrett (Maternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Mary Ann Lawrence (Maternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Kira Bonder (Half-Sister)
Damian Hurley is represented by Tess Management.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Damian Hurley is of Ashkenazi Jewish, Serbian, English, and Irish descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Chiseled facial features
- Toned physique
- Usually sports slightly long hair
- High cheekbones
- Pouty lips
12.5 (US) or 11.5 (UK) or 45.5 (EU)
Damian Hurley has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Versace. Also, he has been a part of an advertising campaign by Pat McGrath.
Best Known For
- Being the son of the renowned businesswoman, actress, and model, Elizabeth Hurley, while his father is an American businessman and film producer, Steve Bing
- Having been cast as Hansel von Liechtenstein, Crown Prince of Liechtenstein in the American primetime television soap opera, The Royals, which stars the likes of Elizabeth Hurley, William Moseley, Alexandra Park, Tom Austen, Merritt Patterson, Jake Maskall, Oliver Milburn, Vincent Regan, Max Brown, Genevieve Gaunt, and Joan Collins
- Having amassed a huge fan base on social media with more than 100k followers on Instagram
First TV Show
Damian Hurley made his first TV show appearance by having been cast as a guest in an episode of the news talk-show series, Today, on December 1, 2016.
He has maintained a stunning physique by leading an active life and often shows off his toned body in shirtless pictures which he uploads on Instagram.
Damian Hurley Facts
- He grew up in Gloucester, Gloucestershire, South West England, England, United Kingdom.
- Damian Hurley shares a very close bond with his mother.
- Initially, his father denied the fact that he was indeed the biological father of Damian. However, a DNA test settled the issue and Steve Bing later agreed to pay £1.8 million in annual installments of £100,000 for Hurley. Although Elizabeth Hurley declined to accept any financial aid for her son, she had to accept the fact that she can’t legally keep Bing from paying the financial aids to his son.
- In June 2020, his father, Steve Bing had passed away at the age of 55 after jumping from the 27th floor of his apartment building.
- Damian Hurley’s godparents are Elton John, Hugh Grant, David Furnish, Henry Dent Brocklehurst, Patsy Kensit, Heath Ledger, and Denis Leary.
- Elizabeth Hurley was previously reluctant to Damian having a public social media account and also said in an interview that “I’ve always said absolutely not, it has to be private because you’re putting up—as you should be—silly pictures of you and your friends at school and they’re private”. However, as Damian has also pursued a career in the entertainment industry, he needs to have a public account and, hence, his mother has also come in terms with his social life. Regarding this, Elizabeth Hurley has added, “But because he’s now had his first professional job, he’s going to have a public profile different to his personal one… and those are ones that people who will employ him or fall in love with him in the future are allowed to see. His private pictures would most likely not be suitable for the public to see because he’s young.”
- He holds both American as well as British citizenship.
- In 2023, Damian Hurley wrote and directed the er*tic thriller movie Strictly Confidential at the age of 21. Her mother Liz appeared in the movie in a sensual role.
Featured Image by Damian Hurley / Instagram