|Patsy Kensit Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1968|
Patsy Kensit is an English actress, singer, and model who was the lead vocalist of the English pop band Eighth Wonder between 1983 and 1989. She has also acted in several movies and TV series, most notably playing characters such as Sadie King in the soap opera Emmerdale (2004-2006) and Faye Morton in the medical drama TV series Holby City (2007–2010, 2019).
Patricia Jude Frances Kensit
Hounslow, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Patsy had attended the Newland House School and St. Catherine’s School, both independent institutions in Twickenham, London. She had later studied at the Corona Theatre School, a performing arts academy in London.
Actress, Singer, Model
- Father – James Henry Kensit (d. September 1987)
- Mother – Margaret Rose Doohan (Publicist) (d. December 1993)
- Siblings – Jamie Kensit (Older Brother)
- Others – James Kensit (Paternal Grandfather), Eliza Alice Samain (Paternal Grandmother), Terence Daniel Donovan (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Photographer, Film Director) (d. November 1996), Janet Cohen (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Terry Donovan (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Co-Founder of Rockstar Games), Daisy Donovan (Ex-Sister-in-Law) (TV Presenter, Actress, Writer), Mark Kerr (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Musician), Paul Kerr (Ex-Brother-in-Law), Irene Kerr (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (d. 2010), Thomas ‘Tommy’ Gallagher (Ex-Father-in-Law), Margaret ‘Peggy’ Sweeny Gallagher (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Noel Gallagher (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist), Paul Gallagher (Ex-Brother-in-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patsy has dated –
- Gary Kemp (1983)
- Nick Heyward (1983)
- John Taylor (1986)
- Dan Donovan (1987–1991) – Patsy had started dating English keyboardist Dan Donovan in 1987. They got married in May 1988 and had parted ways in 1991.
- Jim Kerr (1991–1996) – Patsy had started dating Scottish singer and songwriter Jim Kerr in 1991. They got married in January 1992 and had parted ways in October 1996. They have a son together named James Kerr (b. September 1993).
- Liam Gallagher (1994–2000) – Patsy had started dating English singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist Liam Gallagher in April 1994, and they eventually got married on April 7, 1997. They have a son together named Lennon Francis Gallagher (b. September 13, 1999) who was named after legendary musician John Lennon. The couple got divorced in September 2000.
- Ian Walker (1995)
- Ryan Giggs (1995)
- Ally McCoist (2000-2001)
- Nick Love (2003)
- David Walliams (2004)
- Jean-Christophe Novelli (2005)
- Leo Gregory (2005-2006)
- Killa Kela (2006-2007)
- Jeremy Healy (2007–2010) – Patsy began dating English DJ and singer Jeremy Healy in August 2007. They got married in April 2009 and had parted ways in 2010.
- Calum Best (2008)
- Michael Gray (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent on her father’s side and Irish descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, center-parted, straight hair
- Charming smile
Patsy has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Bird’s Eye Peas (1970s)
- Fairy washing liquid (1970s)
- Miller Lite (1996)
- Daily Mail (2008)
- Weight Watchers (2012)
Patsy Kensit Facts
- Patsy’s father used to work for notorious gangsters in London and had even served time in prison before her birth.
- Her parents had not married until 1986 when she was already 18 years old. Her father passed away just a year later.
- She is one of the godparents of Damian Charles Hurley, the son of English actress and model Elizabeth Hurley. Elizabeth, in turn, is the godmother of Patsy’s son Lennon Francis Gallagher.
- Her autobiography, titled Absolute Beginner, was published in 2013.
Featured Image by Patsy Kensit / Instagram