|Ramya Subramanian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ramya Subramanian is an Indian actress, fitness enthusiast, and TV host who is predominantly known for her work in the Tamil film industry. Some of her film appearances include her role of Ananya in O Kadhal Kanmani, Ramya in Vanamagan, and Lakshmi in Sangathalaivan.
Ramya was born on c. July 30, 1986.
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Ramya studied at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan until grade 10. Later, she went on to graduate from high school at Adarsh Vidyalaya.
She graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication from M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai. From there, she went on to attain a Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
Actress, TV Host, Fitness Enthusiast
- Father – K. Subramanian
- Mother – Vasanthi
Ramya is represented by Divo.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ramya has dated –
- Aparjith Jayaraman (2014-2015)
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Snub nose
- Almond-shaped eyes
- She has a tattoo of 3 birds on the right side, near her collar bone.
Through her social media, Ramya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Zariculture, Myprotein, Mayukha Fine Fabrics, Whistle – Urban Sports Hub, and Vurve Salon.
Ramya Subramanian Favorite Things
Ramya Subramanian Facts
- She was raised in Chennai.
- Ramya was a contestant at the 2004 Miss Chennai beauty pageant.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance in Mozhi in 2007. However, her role was uncredited. She got her first credit role in 2011, as a Reporter in Mankatha.
- In 2019, she was cast in the hit film Game Over alongside the likes of fellow prominent actors Taapsee Pannu and Sanchana Natarajan.
- Ramya has openly stated that she is “choosy” about the TV and film roles that she is offered.
- She has a German Shepard named Milo.
- On August 4, 2016, she joined the YouTube community with her channel titled Stay Fit with Ramya. On the same day, she uploaded her first video to it that was called Teaser – Stay fit with Ramya #Shorts | Ramya Subramanian.
- As of 2021, some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel were 5 Easy diet tips to Lose Weight !, 5 minutes Total Body Workout | Stay Fit with Ramya, and Open Talk Series – Safe Hair Removal Methods | Ramya.
Featured Image By Ramya Subramanian / Instagram