|Taapsee Pannu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1987|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Taapsee Pannu went to the Mata Jai Kaur Public School.
She then got enrolled at the Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology and completed her college education with a graduate degree in Computer Science Engineering.
Actress and Model
- Father – Dilmohan Singh Pannu
- Mother – Nirmaljeet Pannu
- Siblings – Shagun Pannu (Younger Sister)
5 ft 4¾ in or 164.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taapsee Pannu has dated –
- In her 2015 interview with Times of India, she revealed that she first dated when she was in Class IX. It was the only relationship in which she was dumped by her boyfriend. She has also revealed that she had dated a South Indian guy as well.
- Mathias Boe (2017) – Taapsee Pannu was reported to be dating Danish badminton star Mathias Boe in 2017. Although she hasn’t directly confirmed their relationship, she had subtly acknowledged their relationship in her interviews. In her interview with India Today, she claimed that she was very happy with her personal life and was extremely proud of her relationship status.
- Saqib Saleem – Tapsee was linked with actor Saqib Saleem in 2016. They had first met while shooting for a music video, Tum Ho Toh Lagta Hai. Their relationship rumors again surfaced in the summer of 2017, after they were again pictured together at a number of events.
- Arya – Rumor
- Amit Sadh (2013) – In 2013, actors Amit Sadh and Taapsee were rumored to be dating each other. In a 2014 interview with Bollywood Hungama, Amit himself revealed that he was in love with her. During that time, they also appeared in a Wild Stone commercial.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Punjabi descent.
- Bright and cute smile
- Prominent and strong chin
Taapsee Pannu has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Reliance Trends
- Red FM 93.5
- UniStyle Image
- PVR Cinemas
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Tata Docomo
- World Gold Council
- Wild Stone
Best Known For
- Being cast as the female lead in the Tamil drama movie, Aadukalam, which had Dhanush as the male lead and went on to win 6 awards at the 58th National Film Awards.
- Being cast in the supporting role in the spy thriller movie, Baby, which had Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, and Rana Daggubati in the lead roles.
In 2010, Taapsee made her theatrical film debut in the Telugu drama movie, Jhummandi Naadam.
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance as herself in the comedy TV show, Comedy Nights with Kapil.
Taapsee Pannu works out regularly to keep herself fit. She relies on a host of grueling and intense fitness routine. At the very top of such activities is squash, which she plays regularly. She believes that 45 minutes of squash session is as good as one and a half hours spent in the gym. Another of her preferred fitness activity is Zumba. She also relies on swimming and dancing to keep her fitness up.
When it comes to food, she is not a fan of crash diets and instead, focuses on eating healthy. She is lactose intolerant due to which she stays away from all dairy products including curd and yogurt.
She also has found a creative way to battle her cravings. When she craves for paranthas, she makes sure that the paranthas are made from a mixture of 10 types of flours. She also eats a lot of rice, which takes care of her carbohydrates requirement.
Taapsee Pannu Favorite Things
- Food – Chole puri, Biryani, Kachori, Shawarma, Papri chaat, and Momosb
Source – Mid Day
Taapsee Pannu Facts
- After completing her college education, she briefly worked as a software engineer before she decided to try her hand at full-time modeling.
- She learned Indian classical dance Kathak for 8 years and she was even the disciple of the legendary Birju Maharaj.
- She first started modeling when she was studying in college for some extra pocket money.
- When she went in for an audition for her role in Baby, the movie director Neeraj Pandey wasn’t convinced with her as he felt she was too coy for the role. However, he changed his mind when she read a couple of dialogues.
- In 2008, she participated in the Miss India beauty pageant. She went on to win the titles of Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face and Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin.
- Visit her official site @ taapsee.me.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY-3.0