|Tim Tracker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1982|
Tim Tracker is an American YouTuber and podcast host. His YouTube channel, created on June 27, 2009, has amassed a fanbase of more than 800k subscribers. He is best known for his vlogs that often include reviews of theme parks, restaurants, and events he has visited alongside his wife Jenn and later their son, Jackson.
The Tim Tracker
Florida, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
YouTuber, Podcast Host
Tim Tracker self-represents his career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tim Tracker has dated –
- Jenn Tracker (2004-Present) – Tim and Jenn were roommates and knew each other during high school, but were in separate relationships. It wasn’t until a Halloween party after college, following a 2004 hurricane, that they decided to start dating. Tim proposed to her in November 2010. They got married on June 3, 2011, on the bridge in front of the Hogwarts building at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, United States. Their wedding trip was to Ireland. After revealing their struggles with conceiving, and “making peace” with not being able to have children, Jenn gave birth to a son named Jackson in December 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Multiple tattoos
Tim Tracker has endorsed brands such as Alchemy Hair Salon.
Tim Tracker Favorite Things
- Song – Jambalaya (On The Bayou) (1952) by Hank Williams
- Actor – Brad Pitt
- Disney Character – Panchito Pistoles
- Ride At Disney’s Hollywood Studios – The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror
- Disney Park Rides – Monsters Inc. Ride & Go Seek, Pooh’s Hunny Hunt, Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, Rise of the Resistance
- Sit-Down Restaurants At Disney Springs – Terralina, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Boathouse, Homecomin’, Wine Bar George
- Disney Treats To Make At Home – Mickey-shaped Pretzels, Premium Bars, Dole Whip, Churros, Cheeseburger Eggrolls, Ohana Bread Pudding
- Mini Golf Courses In Orlando – Winter Summerland Miniature Golf, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf, Fantasia Gardens And Fairways Miniature Golf, Congo River Mini Golf
- Meals At The Epcot Food And Wine Festival – Coastal Eats, Islands of the Caribbean, Flavors From Fire, The Donut Box, The Alps
- Meals During Disney Springs’ Wonderfall Flavors Celebration – Apple And Vanilla Creme Brulee, Squash Blossom Quesadilla, Maple Pecan Bourbon Ganache, Pumpkin Pie Gelato Milkshake, Smoked Turkey Sliders, Roasted Fall Vegetable Tacos, Iberico Pork Pluma
- Experiences At International Drive – Starflyer, The Wheel At Icon Park Orlando, Wonderworks Orlando, Sea Life Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Treats At Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Simba Sunset, Asante Slush, Lion King Cupcake, Lion’s Latte, Bugs ‘N Grubs
Tim Tracker Facts
- His last name is not Tracker, nor is Jenn’s, which they keep a secret for privacy reasons. When Tim created his YouTube channel, he was working a full-time job and didn’t want people to be able to locate him.
- Tim is typically the one in front of the camera while Jenn does the majority of video editing.
- His signature outro phrase is “Now it’s time to pay the price”. It refers to liking, sharing, subscribing, or commenting to ‘pay the price’ for watching a video that is often longer than 20 minutes.
- Tim didn’t come up with the outro phrase. He borrowed it from an Adult Swim series titled Home Movies, at the suggestion of one of his friends.
- Tim and Jenn had a Dachshund named Armani who died from an undisclosed illness on December 29, 2016. They also have a Dachshund named Bandit whom they call ‘Bean’ for short. On the profile picture for his YouTube channel, Armani is depicted with a halo above his head.
- He has experienced ‘doxing’ e.g. people leaking personal information such as address.
- He and Jenn bought and moved into a house in December 2018. A major reason for the decision was their former next-door neighbor who trespassed and even stole water from their property.
- Tim and his wife launched the 1st episode of their podcast, TheTimTracker Podcast, in late July 2019.
Featured Image by Tim Tracker / Instagram