|Hannah Lee Fowler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hannah Lee Fowler is an American media personality and humanitarian who rose to fame after tying the knot with American singer and songwriter Sam Hunt in April 2017.
Hannah Lee Fowler
Montevallo, Alabama, United States
Hannah earned a degree in nursing from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Father – Scott Fowler (Pastor)
- Mother – Linda Fowler
- Siblings – Rebekah Fowler (Younger Sister), Elizabeth Fowler (Younger Sister), Joshua Fowler (Younger Brother), Daniel Fowler (Younger Brother), Jonathan Fowler (Younger Brother), Sarah Fowler (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah Lee Fowler has dated –
- Sam Hunt (2008-Present) – Singer and songwriter Sam Hunt and Hannah Lee Fowler started dating in 2008. The couple announced their engagement in January 2017 and tied the knot on April 15, 2017, in Cedartown, Georgia. In February 2022, Hannah revealed that she was pregnant and later, she filed for divorce from Sam. The same month, it was revealed that Hannah had withdrawn her divorce. However, Hannah had re-filed for divorce revealing that she had accidentally filed in Davidson County instead of Williamson County. In March 2022, Sam further revealed that Hannah and he were expecting a baby girl. It was revealed in May 2022, that the couple had decided to call off their divorce and in May 2022, Hannah gave birth to a baby girl named Lucy Lu.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Droopy cheekbones
Hannah Lee Fowler Facts
- She was born and raised in Montevallo, Alabama.
- When not making headlines for her relationship with Sam, Hannah devotes her time as a humanitarian and also travels to various refugee camps including the Syrian refugee camps.
- She is the oldest of 7 children born to a pastor and his wife.
Featured Image By Sam Hunt / Instagram