|Chitrashi Rawat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chitrashi Rawat is an Indian model, actress, and national-level athlete who had formerly played professional hockey. She rose to fame with her portrayal of Komal Chautala in the blockbuster sports film Chak De! India (2007).
Raipur, Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She studied at Guru Nanak Academy, Dehradun. Later, Chitrashi had graduated with a Bachelor of Mass Media from St Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
Model, Actress, Former Professional Hockey Player
- Father – Tirath Singh Rawat (Contractor)
- Mother – Smt. Yashoda Rawat (Painter, Teacher)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chitrashi has dated –
- Dhruvaditya Bhagwanani (2012-Present) – Chitrashi first met Dhruvaditya Bhagwanani on the set of the 2012 movie, Prem Mayee and the couple later started dating. They got married on February 4, 2023, in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. Delnaaz Irani and Vidya Malvade attended the wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Curly hairstyle
Chitrashi has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Vodafone Play
- Minute Maid
- Hyundai Inverter
Chitrashi Rawat Facts
- She was born and raised in Dehradun.
- Chitrashi’s brother passed away sometime in the past in an accident that happened on a cargo ship.
- Though Chirtrashi had been playing hockey since an early age, it was not until the age of 17 when she began to play the sport professionally. During her time in the sport, Chitrashi played as a left striker.
- In her free time, Chitrashi likes to paint and indulge in photography. She is also into music, sports, and adventure.
- She had taken part in the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao in the past.
- Chitrashi made her debut theatrical film appearance as Komal Chautala in Chak De! India in 2007, alongside the likes of Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Malvade, Shilpa Shukla, and Sagarika Ghatge. From there, she went on to be cast in various other films including Fashion, Luck, Yeh Dooriyan, and Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.
- In 2009, she was cast in the action film titled Luck, alongside the likes of actors Sanjay Dutt, Imran Khan, Shruti Hassan, and Mithun Chakraborty.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / CC BY 3.0