|Carly Chaikin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1990|
Carly Chaikin scored her breakthrough with a role in the sitcom, Suburgatory. She was cast in an important role in the popular sitcom and even got nomination at Critics’ Choice Television Awards and Teen Choice Awards. Her next big role was in the drama TV series, Mr. Robot. Apart from being a great actor, she is also an accomplished artist. Her work as an artist mostly focuses on acrylics and mixed media.
Carly Hannah Chaikin
Santa Monica, California, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
Carly Chaikin studied at The Archer School for Girls, a Los Angeles based high school.
- Father – Her father is a cardiologist.
- Mother – Her mother is a physiotherapist.
- Siblings – Samantha Chaikin (Older Sister)
Carly Chaikin is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carly Chaikin has dated –
- Ryan Bunnell (2014-2023) – Carly started going out with Ryan Bunnell, who has worked on producing and directing shows such as Project Runway, Paris Hilton’s My New BFF, and Top Chef Jr, in January 2014. They had been pretty open about their relationship on the social media. In September 2018, she took to her Instagram account to announce that she had got engaged to her longtime boyfriend. In November 2021, it was revealed that they had tied the knot. The couple separated in February 2023 after just over a year of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Carly Chaikin has used her social media to promote products and brands such as –
- Dutch Mayhem Video Production
- Style by the People
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Dalia Royce in the ABC drama sitcom, Suburgatory
- Having played a starring role in the psychological thriller TV series, Mr. Robot
- Being cast in an important role in the comedy movie, Social Animals in 2018
In 2009, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, The Consultants.
First TV Show
In 2011, Carly Chaikin made her first TV show appearance in the pilot episode of the sitcom, Suburgatory.
Carly Chaikin relies on her regular Pilates routine to keep herself in a perfect shape. When she can find some time away from her busy schedule, she likes to head to the volleyball court. Not only the game helps her get a fun workout, but it also serves as a perfect way to relieve stress.
She also likes to go for dance workout sessions. Plus, she has made mixed martial arts and boxing session an important component of her fitness regime and she relies on AJ Draven’s guidance for the workouts.
She eats a healthy and balanced diet. To take care of her hunger pangs in between meals, she relies on the snack bar.
Carly Chaikin Favorite Things
- Los Angeles Eateries – Juice Crafters, Tower Bar, Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi, The Coffee Bean, and Tea Leaf
- Travel Essentials – Oil Absorbing Wet Sheets, lip balm or chapstick, hand sanitizer, Le Volume de Chanel mascara, headphones, laptop, and gum
Source – LA Mag
Carly Chaikin Facts
- She loves to paint in her free time. She is, in fact, an accomplished painter and regularly posts her work on her dedicated art Instagram account.
- While studying at the high school, she excelled in a number of sports including softball, basketball, volleyball, and soccer.
- She got her first big breakthrough in 2010 after she was cast as the main antagonist in the movie adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ The Last Song.
- She had originally auditioned for the role of Tessa on the ABC sitcom, Suburgatory. However, the show producers decided to cast Jane Levy in the role and Chaikin was cast as Dalia.
- As her character Dalia, she even decided to write a series of articles for the American magazine, Parade.
- When she was 11 years old, she realized that she wanted to become an actress.
- She is a big fan of body art and has got nearly a dozen tattoos. One of her tattoos includes lyrics from Bob Dylan‘s song.
- She has done extensive work for the charitable organization called National Alliance on Mental Illness, which works to support people suffering from mental illness. The organization also runs programs to support families of such people.
- Visit her official website @ carlychaikinart.com.
Featured Image by Carly Chaikin / Instagram