|Nikki Bella Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nikki Bella is an American reality television personality, entrepreneur, actress, model, television host, executive producer, and retired professional wrestler signed to WWE. She is a two-time WWE Divas Champion and holds the record for the longest reign with that title. Moreover, she was ranked number #1 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated‘s “Female 50” list in November 2015 and was named “Diva of the Year” by Rolling Stone in December 2015.
Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace
Nikki, Nikki Bella
San Diego, California, United States
Nikki Bella attended Chaparral High School and graduated in 2002. She then got enrolled at Grossmont College but left after just one year. Later, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
Reality Television Personality, Entrepreneur, Actress, Model, Television Host, Executive Producer, Retired Professional Wrestler
- Father – Jon Garcia
- Mother – Kathy Colace
- Siblings – Brianna Monique Danielson aka Brie Bella (Younger Twin Sister) (Retired professional wrestler, actress, and model), J.J. Garcia (Brother)
- Others – Joseph John “Joe” Colace (Maternal Grandfather), Alice Mary Dessert (Maternal Grandmother), John Laurinaitis (Stepfather) (Retired Professional Wrestler)
Nikki Bella has been signed up with World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
Nikki’s net worth had been $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Bella has dated –
- When Nikki was twenty years old, she got married to her high school sweetheart. Their marriage survived for three years before they decided to get it annulled.
- Nick Nemeth (2008-2010) – Nikki started dating wrestler Nick Nemeth (ring name Dolph Ziggler) in the early months of 2008. They had been signed up with WWE’s development wing, Florida Championship Wrestling, and had grown pretty close while finding their feet in the wrestling industry. It was later revealed that their relationship was the reason for Nikki’s feud with Maria Kanellis as Dolph and Maria were going out and Nikki was responsible for breaking them up. Once, Dolph and Maria had been dancing together and Nikki managed to sneak in, leading to a catfight between them.
- John Cena (2012-2018) – Bella started dating WWE superstar John Cena in 2012. However, their relationship managed to stay under the radar for quite some time as WWE’s strict policy mandates to keep their wrestlers’ private life a secret so as not to affect the show’s storylines. They got engaged in April 2017 after he got down on his knee post their mixed tag team match at WrestleMania 33. The couple publicly announced their separation in April 2018 after 1 year of engagement.
- Artem Chigvintsev (2018-Present) – Nikki met choreographer Artem Chigvintsev in 2017 when they were partnered together while competing on the Dancing with the Stars. But, she was dating John Cena at that time. In 2019, it was revealed that they were dating for some time and she got engaged to him in November. She made the news public in her Instagram New Year’s post. On July 31, 2020, she welcomed a child, a son named Matteo Artemovich Chigvintsev. The couple tied the knot on August 26, 2022, in Paris, France.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
On her father’s side, she has Mexican ancestry while on her mother’s side, she is of English, Scottish, Irish, and Italian descent.
- Toned figure
- Prominent nose
- Chiseled jawline
39-27-38 in or 99-68.5-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
36C (36A before implants)
Nikki Bella has been featured in a TV spot for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, in which she co-starred with her fiancé John Cena. Also, she has used her strong online presence to promote products and brands through her social media activity.
In 2007, she appeared in a commercial alongside her sister Brie Bella and Indian actress Aishwarya Rai for Lux soap in India.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular WWE female wrestlers
- Her very successful stint with Smackdown during which she went on to become WWE Divas Champion
First WWE Match
In September 2007, she made her professional WWE debut along with her sister in a tag team match against Nattie Neidhart and Krissy Vaine. They went on to win the match.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the supporting role of Erica in the comedy-drama, Confessions of a Womanizer.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV Show appearance in the sports series E.C.W. as herself.
Early on in her wrestling career, Nikki Bella used to focus on lifting heavy weights to prepare her body for the heavy-duty wrestling performances. However, it left her feeling uncomfortable in her body. Plus, she was bored with pumping iron. But then, her sister introduced her to Pure Barre. Her Pure Barre classes usually last for 55 minutes and she makes it a point to be as regular as possible.
When it comes to diet, she tries to be thoughtful and balanced in her approach as she doesn’t believe in crazy dieting methods. In case she is preparing for an event or shoot, she simply becomes more watchful about her eating habits. Otherwise, she balances her diet to allow room for indulgences as well. For example, if she wants to have a glass of wine and dessert for dinner, she refrains from having avocados in her lunch salad.
Nikki Bella Favorite Things
- Beauty Inspiration – Jennifer Lopez
- Workout Song – Black Widow by Iggy Azalea
- Disney Princess – Pocahontas
- Cheat Meal – Donuts
- Past WWE Diva she would like to feud with – Lita
- Ideal Date Night – Dinner under the stars with John Cena and Etta James playing in the background
- Celebrity Crush – Jonathan Taylor Thomas
- Karaoke Song – These Boots Were Made For Walking
- All-Time Favorite Wrestler – Bret Hart
- Movie – Scarface
- Biggest Role Model – Her nana
- Boy Band – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Coffee Order – Black coffee with 1 Splenda
- Vacation Spot – Lake Tahoe
- City – Paris, France
Nikki Bella Facts
- During her early days in Los Angeles, she was employed as a waitress at the upscale Mondrian Hotel.
- She is a licensed real estate agent. She has claimed in her interviews that if she hadn’t become a professional wrestler, she would have preferred to become a real estate agent.
- For her tremendous achievements in the ring, the Rolling Stones declared her as the Diva of the Year in December 2015.
- While growing up, she harbored dreams of becoming a professional soccer player. However, she was forced to give up on her dream after suffering a horrific leg injury.
- In her free time, she loves to write poems, which she claims helps her in escaping her busy lifestyle. Since elementary school, she has saved all her poems.
- She won the award for “Choice Female Athlete” alongside her sister at the Teen Choice Awards in 2016.
- On March 2, 2017, Nikki and Brie both appeared in YouTuber Lilly Singh‘s video “When Someone Tries to Steal Your BFF”.
- She launched the lifestyle intimates and activewear brand, Birdiebee, along with her sister on November 1, 2017.
- Initially, she wasn’t thrilled with the idea of moving to Tampa for WWE. It was only after WWE officials negotiated with her mother that she and her sister conceded.
- In 2006, she and Brie failed to make the cut for the WWE Diva Search, which left them facing the prospect of missing out on a wrestling career even before it had started. However, WWE saw their potential and signed them up on a developmental contract.
- Nikki and her sister were set to face Naomi and Cameron at the iconic WrestleMania main event in 2013. However, their match was scrapped, depriving them of a chance to find greater fame early in their career.
- She appeared as a contestant on the 25th season of the popular dance competition television series, Dancing with the Stars, in 2017.
- In June 2019, her in-ring career came to an end after it was announced that a cyst was found on her brain.
- It was announced on February 21, 2020, edition of SmackDown that Nikki and her twin sister Brie will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- She has also appeared in a few music videos for songs such as Right Side of the Bed by Atreyu, Na Na by Trey Songz, and Hollywood by Sophia Grace.
- She loves baking. Cheesecake is her specialty.
- Previously, every summer, she used to do water tubing. She liked it so much.
- One of her dreams is to perform Argentine tango with her husband Artem Chigvintsev and put that performance on her YouTube channel.
- She loves crystals. On each full moon, she places them outside in order to restore their energy.
- She loves mint tea.
- She initially desired to go to college to learn interior design.
- Nikki loves doing hot yoga. Once she didn’t go to the gym for an entire year and just attended hot yoga sessions.
- Nikki likes essential oils so much that she carries her diffuser everywhere she goes.
- She makes vision boards.
- At 15, she had started working. Her first-ever job was to work as a hostess at a seafood restaurant.
- While in middle school, she was called by the name ‘Sailor Moon’.
- She wanted to be a supermodel while in middle school.
- Nikki is afraid of spiders. In fact, she is afraid of anything that flies apart from birds and butterflies.
- In high school, Nikki was voted the most athletic and most likely to be a sorority girl for a lifetime.
- She likes black licorice so much that she can eat the entire bag by herself.
- She has a habit of counting her daily water intake.
- She is fearful of commitment.
- She loves drinking wine.
- Women like Eleanor Roosevelt and Rosa Parks inspired her to become a strong woman.
- In March 2023, Nikki announced that she was leaving WWE and was also leaving her wrestling name behind. She revealed that she would be going by her name “Nikki Garcia”.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 4.0