|Sherry Cola Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1989|
Sherry Cola is a Chinese actress, comedian, and writer who burst into the spotlight by playing Natalie in the TV series I Love Dick (2017). She solidified her fame after getting featured in many other television shows including Claws (2018-2019) where she portrayed the recurring role of Special Agent Lucy Chun. Sherry has also starred in several films such as Endings, Beginnings (2019). Cola has continuously worked on new material as a stand-up comedian at renowned comedy clubs like The Improv and The Laugh Factory, the latter having named her “Fresh Face”. She has garnered more than 90k followers on Instagram.
She went to California State University Fullerton where she majored in Entertainment and Tourism Studies and also worked for the campus radio station Titan Radio.
Actress, Comedian, Writer
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Chinese descent.
- Cheerful smile
- Shapely lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Wingstop.
Sherry Cola Favorite Things
- Drink/Cocktail – Micheladas that she has never got enough of, having drooled just thinking of it being prepared with Dos Equis, tomato juice, hot sauce, lime and Tajín
Source – Chilled Magazine
Sherry Cola Facts
- She and her family had shifted to the United States when she was 4 years old and settled in the San Gabriel Valley located east of Los Angeles.
- Sherry used to be drawn towards comedy always, which had led to her making amusing videos when she was in high school. She would also anchor the talent shows in her school.
- During her teenage years, she used to spend a lot of time at the Chinese restaurant that her parents owned. However, contrary to what would be expected, she never learned to cook. She has, instead, revealed that she has preferred ordering her food, usually from the food delivery service Postmates.
- After completing college, Cola got a job in the radio station 97.1 FM. She worked her way up having begun with being part of the promotional team on the streets as well as social media. She would work during the weekends, along with doing standup comedy whenever she could. Sherry became known for her entertaining nature when her colleague was starting a standup comedy program, Sherry got suggested for it. That led to her doing her first standup comedy show officially in March 2016 and she loved it so much that she continued with it.
- After falling in love with comedy, she debuted her character, Lil’ Tasty. She used the Facebook of one of her friends as a platform to host the web series Drive Luber and when she introduced her character there, the episode garnered millions of views.
- She has been a fan of the Purple Haze beer by Abita.
- Cola has liked to stay busy even when she has been free. From stand-up shows to rap battles, she has found performing to be a lot of fun. She has also relished dancing objectionably in public.
- When ordering out, Sherry has typically wanted spicy Margaritas, iced teas, and sparkling water.
Featured Image by Sherry Cola / Instagram