|Dilshad Vadsaria Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1985|
Dilshad Vadsaria is a Pakistani actress and voice-over artist who burst into the limelight after playing the lead role of Rebecca Logan on the ABC Family comedy-drama television series Greek (2007–2011). She has starred in various other TV programs including Second Chance (2016) and has been featured in a number of notable films like the action-comedy 30 Minutes or Less (2011). Dilshad has voiced numerous characters including Jenny Knight/Phantom Lady in the web series Freedom Fighters: The Ray (2017). Vadsaria is the recipient of many accolades such as getting nominated for the NAMIC Vision Awards in 2010 for “Best Performance: Comedy” for her stellar performance in Greek.
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
She studied Biology at the University of Delaware. She took lessons in acting in New York.
Actress, Voice-over Artist
She has been represented by Matt Luber of Luber Roklin Entertainment and David Rose of Innovative Artists.
Her net worth was $1.5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Indian, Pakistani, and Portuguese descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as UCLA Health.
Dilshad Vadsaria Favorite Things
- Restaurant – The Little Door in Los Angeles with couscous having been the dish she has loved to order there
- TV Show That She Would Want To Bring Back To Life For A Second Run – Friends
Source – Glamour
Dilshad Vadsaria Facts
- She shifted with her family to the United States at the age of 6, following which she spent her childhood in various parts of the country like Chicago, Richmond, and Philadelphia. She had finally moved to New York in order to study.
- Although Dilshad had left Pakistan when she was a little child, she has retained vivid memories of the place, of how she used to spend quality time with her family watching Bollywood movies, and also of her fun activities there such as feeding vultures.
- In her spare time, she has liked skiing and horseback riding.
- Vadsaria has been fond of traveling with a memorable holiday having involved a road trip in Ireland.
- She has revealed that it is her puppies who have calmed her down after a rough day. She has a spot on her sofa from where she has watched television, having loved to just sit there, the place always having a very soothing effect on her. She has had the best feeling in the world when her pets have jumped on the couch with her, and they all have cuddled together.
- She has been the ambassador for the organization named Room to Read, which has striven to promote literacy as well as girls’ education.
- Dilshad has a blue cat of the Chartreux breed named Théophile, whom she has lovingly called Théo.
- She is fluent in French as well as Gujarati.
- Vadsaria has learned that it is fine to color outside the lines and that it is wise to have fun while doing so, knowing that it is a beautiful thing.
Featured Image by Dilshad Vadsaria / Instagram