|Megyn Price Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|March 24, 1971
Megyn Price is an American actress, voiceover artist, and director who is known for having been cast as Nancy Slaton in Common Law, Mary Roth in The Ranch, Gale Ingersoll in LateLine, Claudia Finnerty in Grounded for Life, Linda Memari in American Dad!, Audrey Bingham in Rules of Engagement, and Sakari in The Polar Bears.
Megyn Samantha Price
Seattle, Washington, United States
Montecito, Santa Barbara County, California, United States
Megyn Price studied at Norman High School located in Norman, Oklahoma, and was a National Merit semifinalist. During her time there, she produced and wrote a play titled Here Comes the Sun. It was the phase when she considered that acting was “the dumbest career choice anyone could possibly make”.
Later, she attended Stanford University and studied Economics and Communication as well as acted in school productions. She has also performed at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Director, Former Investment Banker
- Mother – Emelie
- Sibling – Joseph Price (Brother)
Megyn Price is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megyn Price has dated –
- Bill Lawrence – She was previously married to screenwriter, producer, and director, Bill Lawrence, who has created various shows such as Cougar Town, Clone High, Whiskey Cavalier, and Life Sentence.
- Edward Cotner – She is married to her former high school friend Edward Cotner, an emergency department doctor, and the duo parents a daughter named Grace (b. July 13, 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Pierced ears
She grew up as a Mormon.
Megyn Price Facts
- She was raised in Oklahoma.
- She worked as an investment banker for a year and then started pursuing a career in acting.
- From 2007 to 2013, Megyn Price brought to life one of the lead characters of Audrey Bingham (née Curtis), an editor at Indoor Living magazine and the assertive, modern wife of Jeff, in the television sitcom, Rules of Engagement, produced by Adam Sandler‘s Happy Madison Productions.
- She appeared in the recurring role of Jessica Dobbs, Walter’s Mom who is a member of an Alcoholics Anonymous meetings group, in the comedy web television series, Mr. Iglesias, in 2019.
- Megyn has also provided vocals to the character of Linda Memari in the popular animated sitcom, American Dad!.
Featured Image by Kristin Dos Santos / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0