|Camille Razat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
Camille Razat is a French actress and model who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles such as Camille in the Netflix television series Emily in Paris and Lea Morel in France thriller drama The Disappearance. She has also been a part of projects such as Girls with Balls, The Girl from the Pool, Capitaine Marleau, Rock’n Roll, and La dernière virée.
Toulouse, Occitanie, France
Camille Razat is represented by –
- AS Talents, Actor Agency, Paris, France
- Premium Models
- Isabelle Brulier, PR Image Agent
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Charming appearance
Camille Razat Facts
- In 2015, she was cast in one of the main roles of Lea Morel in the 8-part police thriller mini-series, The Disappearance (French: Disparue).
- She was cast as Fille boîte de nuit in the 2017 comedy film, Rock’n Roll, directed by Guillaume Canet, who was also cast as the lead opposite actress Marion Cotillard.
- Alongside Lily Collins, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Ashley Park, Lucas Bravo, Samuel Arnold, and Bruno Gouery, Camille Razat co-starred as Camille, Emily’s new friend and Gabriel’s girlfriend, in the American comedy-drama streaming television series, Emily in Paris, which premiered on Netflix on October 2, 2020.
Featured Image by Camille Razat / Instagram