|Luke Pasqualino Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Luke Pasqualino is a British actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Freddie McClair in Skins, d’Artagnan in The Musketeers, and Elvis Harte in Our Girl. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Love Bite, The Gandhi Murder, Snowpiercer, The Apparition, Casualty, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, The Borgias, Drunk History, Death in Paradise, Shadow and Bone, and many more.
Luca Giuseppe Pasqualino
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, UK
Luke Pasqualino went to the Walton Community School in Peterborough and later to The Voyager School.
He learned acting and stage arts by attending the drama classes taken by Martin Tempest at Stamford Art Center in Lincolnshire.
- Father – Pep Pasqualino
- Siblings – Natalie Pasqualino (Sister)
Luke Pasqualino is represented by –
- The BWH agency
- Innovative Artists L.A.
6 ft 1½ in or 187 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Pasqualino has dated –
- Jessica Wright
- Klariza Clayton (2009) – Luke Pasqualino was reported to have dated his Skins co-star Klariza Clayton in 2009. They attended many events together and they certainly looked more than co-stars.
- Jessica Szohr (2011-2012) – Luke and actress Jessica Szohr started dating after working together in the movie, Love Bite (2012). Soon after the release of the movie, they came out publicly and were spotted at various sports events as well as official show business functions. Within a year of dating, Jessica dumped Luke for Ricky Whittle.
- Perrie Edwards (2016) – Luke started going out with singer and model Perrie Edwards in September 2016, after she had dumped vlogger Joe Sugg. By the end of the same month, it was reported that they had broken up as Luke was pictured getting cozy with two women at a nightclub. But, Perrie was very taken by Luke. He also wanted to keep his options open. They were spotted kissing in the corner at Perrie’s bandmate Leigh-Anne Pinnock‘s birthday bash. By the end of October, their whirlwind romance had ended as Perrie dumped him due to her busy work schedule.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he is of Sicilian descent, whereas her mother’s family is from Naples. Overall, he has Italian ancestry.
- Prominent nose
- Strong jaw
- Thin body frame
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Freddie McClair in teen comedy series Skins from 2009 to 2010.
- Being cast as d’Artagnan in the BBC period drama series The Musketeers.
Luke Pasqualino made his film debut in Stingers Rule! in 2009 where he played the role as Anthony.
First TV Show
Luke’s first TV show appearance came in 2009 in Casualty as Dans in 2 episodes.
Luke Pasqualino Favorite Things
Source – Scotsman.com, Twitter
Luke Pasqualino Facts
- Before making it big in the acting field, he used to work part-time in a hair salon, Image International, which was run by his father.
- When he was 16 years old, he auditioned for the role of Tony Stonem in Skins. He managed to get through two rounds of auditions before getting rejected.
- He auditioned for a second time for Skins before the start of the third season. Luke had to go through nine rounds of auditions before getting the role of Freddie.
- During his struggling days before he got his breakthrough in Skins, he worked with a chef at one of the restaurants owned by his cousin.
- Luke Pasqualino considers number 5,282 very special. This was the badge number he was assigned in his successful audition for the Skins role.
- Luke is a staunch supporter of the women’s rights and has backed the HeForShe feminism campaign.
- He can partially speak Italian and can understand more than he can speak.