|Leighton Meester Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Leighton Meester is an American actress, theatre artist, singer, songwriter, voiceover artist, and model who is best known for playing the role of Blair Waldorf, the Queen Bee of Constance Billard and a devious socialite, in the teen drama television series, Gossip Girl, from 2007 to 2012. Apart from that, she is also known for her on-screen roles like Deborah Revere in Making History, Angie D’Amato in Single Parents, Savannah Barnett in Surface, Rebecca Evans in The Roommate, Eleanor Logan in Like Sunday, Like Rain, Jaynie Hansen in Killer Movie, Nina Ostroff in The Oranges, Sasha Weiss in Life Partners, Samantha “Sam” Willows in The Haunting of Sorority Row, and Carrie Bishop in Veronica Mars.
Leighton Marissa Meester
Bla Bla, Lei Lei, Mom, Meest
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Meester attended the Professional Children’s School in New York City, New York. At 14, after moving to Los Angeles in California, she went to Hollywood High School and Beverly Hills High School. She then transferred to a small private school and graduated a year early.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Theatre Artist, Model, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Douglas Jay Meester (Real Estate Broker)
- Mother – Constance Lynn (née Haas) (Writer)
- Siblings – Douglas Logan Meester (Older Brother), Alexander “Lex” Meester (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Jacob Meester, Jr. (Later Jay Meester) (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Joy Morrissey (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Henry Haas (Maternal Grandfather), Violet Marie Reed (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with Wilhelmina Models.
Pop rock, folk, indie pop, alternative
Universal Republic, Hotly Wanting
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leighton Meester has dated –
- Aaron Himelstein (2007, 2011-2012) – Aaron Himelstein and Leighton dated briefly in 2007 and then from 2011 to 2012.
- Sebastian Stan (2008-2010) – After meeting on the set of Gossip Girl, Romanian actor, Sebastian Stan and Leighton started dating in August 2008. He used to make guest appearances in the Gossip Girl and Meester was a part of the regular cast. In April 2010, the couple parted ways.
- Garrett Hedlund (2011) – In the summer of 2011, actors Garrett Hedlund and Leighton Meester briefly dated each other.
- Adam Brody (2013-Present) – Leighton and actor Adam Brody became an item in January 2013. After dating for months, the couple engaged in November of 2013. Leighton and Adam met for the first time on the set of the 2011 movie The Oranges. However, they didn’t give their relationship a go until early 2013. They secretly married on February 15, 2014. They were blessed with their first child, a daughter named Arlo Day Brody, on August 4, 2015. Leighton gave birth to the couple’s 2nd child, a boy in September 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, Dutch, English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
She is a natural blonde but dyes her hair brown.
- Big doe brown eyes
- Pout (lower lip)
- Tattoo (A purple-blue flower with a yellow center on her left wrist)
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She has done advertisements for Tamagotchi toys and Clearasil.
She became the brand ambassador for Biotherm Skincare in 2013.
In 2008, she served as the spokesperson for Sunsilk.
In 2009, she appeared in an advertisement for Reebok’s Top-Down sneakers.
Leighton has also appeared in the Nikon Coolpix series camera commercial with Ed Westwick.
She has endorsed ASK Enquired (a Korean clothing line).
Other endorsements are – Herbal Essences (2010), Vera Wang‘s Lovestruck, Missoni (Italian fashion house), eSpoir (South Korean brand), Penshoppe’s All Stars, Naf Naf, Biotherm (October 2013).
Best Known For
Playing Queen Bee, Blair Waldorf on popular television series Gossip Girl from 2007 till 2012
She released her debut studio album, Heartstrings, on October 28, 2014.
2003 film The Big Wide World of Carl Laemke for her role as Tanni.
First TV Show
She appeared in the episode titled “Disciple” in the American police procedural and legal drama television series Law & Order for her role as Alyssa Turner.
Justin Falahi is the personal trainer of Leighton Meester.
There are a couple of things, which they do together. The first is that they don’t go to the gym. Second, they don’t count the sets or reps of the exercises they do. Third, as she is very busy in the shooting of Gossip Girl, she does not get much time to relax. So, she does a mini-meditation of around 5 minutes to relax her. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Leighton Meester Favorite Things
- Makeup – Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split Ends Protection Cream, Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour in Cherry Lush, Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Enigma, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20, Rosebud Salve, OPI Avoplex High-Intensity Hand and Nail Cream, Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Light Reflecting Serum, eyelash curlers
- Perfume – Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Chanel No 5
- Ice Cream – Chocolate
- Horror Movies – Rosemary’s Baby (1968), The Exorcist (1973), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
- Disney Movie (as a child) – Cinderella
- Animal – Penguin
- Book – Siddhartha (By Hermann Hesse published in 1922)
- Movie – The Oranges (2011)
Source – Alloyentertainment.com
Leighton Meester Facts
- Leighton was born in Texas but spends most of her life in Los Angeles and New York (moved when she was 11).
- Her last name is Meester, which is a Dutch word for “Master” or “Teacher”.
- At the time of Leighton’s birth, her mother was in federal prison for the smuggling of the marijuana drug from Jamaica to the United States.
- She considers her mother as her style icon and says that her parents are good people, despite having a criminal background in the past. They have totally changed.
- She grew up in Marco Island in Florida.
- She has a dachshund puppy.
- In 2009, she released her first single, entitled “Somebody to Love” featuring Robin Thicke. The song was co-written by Meester. The song was released as a digital single on October 14, 2009, by Universal Republic Records.
- Her mother is of Spanish descent.
- She enjoys creative writing.
- In 2009, she appeared at no. 12 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- She is well-versed in French.
- She has a dog named Trudy.
- She was cast as Curley’s Wife in the Longacre Theatre production of the play, Of Mice and Men, in 2014.
- She has been best friends with actress and singer-songwriter Emmy Rossum.
- She once quoted – “I don’t want to do drugs. I don’t want to have to start over a million times. I want to have an abundance of good things in my life, and I want it to spread out evenly – I don’t want it to come and go”.
- In 2020, she put a 30-minute time limit on Twitter watching for her husband, Adam Brody as he was spending a lot of time on Twitter before the U.S. Presidential Elections.
So, what the hell’s a plastic body?
Can anyone tell me what a plastic body is???