|Katelyn Tarver Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1989|
Katelyn Tarver is an American actor, singer, songwriter, model, and director. She is known for playing roles like Jo Taylor in the musical comedy series Big Time Rush, Jesse in the comedy-drama series Ballers, Mercedes in the teen drama series The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Rachael Davis in the drama series Famous in Love, and Natalie Poston in the television series No Ordinary Family. In addition to that, Katelyn has also branched out as a musician and has released several songs, albums, and extended plays such as Wonderful Crazy, Subject To Change, Chasing Echoes, A Little More Free, Side of My Heart, Tired Eyes, Kool Aid, I’ll Make It Real (ft. Aaron Agassi), Feel Bad, You Don’t Know, What Do We Know Now, Planez, Weekend Millionaires, Made It This Far, All Our Friends Are Splitting Up, Fall Apart Too, Hurt Like That, Nicer, Somebody Else, So Would I, Hate To Tell You, Love Me Again, and Hundred.
Katelyn Marie Tarver
Glennville, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tarver attended Palmwoods School in Los Angeles, United States.
Actor, Model, Singer, Songwriter, Director
- Father – Kenny Tarver
- Mother – Kim Tarver
- Siblings – Drew Tarver (Brother), Jake Tarver (Brother), Amanda Tarver (Sister)
Katelyn Tarver has been repped by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop, indie pop, pop-rock
TC Music, Jonas Records
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katelyn Tarver has dated –
- Mitchel Musso – Actor Mitchel was RUMORed to be dating Katelyn (who is roughly two years older than him) in the past.
- Aaron Agassi (2003-2010) – The childhood friends singer Aaron and Katelyn dated for long 7 years from 2003 to 2010. She also did a music video with him.
- Kendall Schmidt (2010-2012) – Big Time Rush co-stars, Kendall and Katelyn Tarver, who performs as Jo Taylor started dating in 2010. They first met on the set of the show and started dating around July 2010. She is actually 1 year older than him. The duo split in 2012. The relationship was a RUMOR as neither of them admitted the fact.
- David Blaise (2012-Present) – Washington’s band This Province (now defunct) bassist, David Blaise started dating Tarver in 2012. On March 8, 2014, the couple got engaged. After about four months, i.e. on July 19, 2014, the couple married each other.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has appeared in Conair’s personal care products commercial.
Best Known For
Appearing as Jo Taylor on Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush from 2010 to 2013.
Tarver released her first full-length album Wonderful Crazy in 2005 under TC Music. The pop album consists of 11 tracks, which she promoted during a tour from 2005 to 2006. It received 3 stars (out of 5) by Allmusic.
Tarver appeared in a 2012 short (22 minutes) action-thriller film Mayhem for her role as Jenny Fulbright.
First TV Show
In 2003, Katelyn appeared in the American reality television singing competition American Juniors as a contestant. She appeared in a total of 17 episodes. She was able to reach the finals (in the top 10).
She does gymnastics in the form of workouts and enjoys doing that.
Katelyn Tarver Favorite Things
- Singer – Faith Hill
- Color – Turquoise
- Actor – Adam Brody
- Female Actor – Rachel McAdams
- Movies – The Notebook (2004), Shrek (2001)
- Sport – Gymnastics
Source – BuzzNet.com, IMDb
Katelyn Tarver Facts
- She is best friends with actor and singer Tiffany Thornton.
- Tarver was a cheerleader during her school time.
- She brought to life the character of Jo Taylor, an actor and singer who is Kendall’s girlfriend, in the musical comedy television series Big Time Rush from 2010 to 2013.
- She appeared as Natalie Poston, JJ’s love interest who is a member of the “Smart People Club” and is good at playing chess, in the sci-fi comedy-drama series No Ordinary Family between 2010 and 2011.
- In 2012, she toured with the band The Cab and Parachute.
- She played Natalie Poston in ABC’s No Ordinary Family from 2010 to 2011.
- She was cast as Rachael Davis, former Broadway actor and Alexis’s love interest, in the television drama series Famous in Love in 2017.
- In 2018, she played the recurring role of Jesse in the comedy-drama television series Ballers.