|Gigi Goode Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gigi Goode is an American drag queen, fashionista, and influencer who rose to fame as the runner-up on the 12th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. From there, Gigi went on to become known as an influencer after their Instagram blew up with millions of followers in the past.
They were born on December 2, 1997.
The United States of America
Goode graduated with a major in Art from Millikin University in Decatur, Illinois. They have also received formal education in fashion designing.
Influencer, Drag Queen
- Mother – Kristi Geggie (Costume Designer, Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Ethan Geggie (Older Brother) (Designer), Mack Geggie (Older Brother) (Designer)
Gigi is represented by One Management – New York.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Gigi has dated –
- Crystal Methyd (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
They have Scottish and Scandinavian ancestry.
They often tend to wear blue-colored lenses.
- Thin eyebrows
- Heartshaped lips
- Bony nose
Through their social media, they have either endorsed or promoted various brands and designers including Jean-Paul Gaultier, Augustinus Bader, and Moschino.
Gigi Goode Favorite Things
- Pronoun – Diva
Source – Fandom
Gigi Goode Facts
- Goode was brought up in the United States.
- It was their uncle who introduced them to the LGBTQ culture when they were 12 years old.
- They were a teenager when they started their drag career with the help of their mother, despite her disapproval at first.
- In 2017, Goode was presented with the David S. Monroe Art Award.
- Goode is originally from Woodstock, Illinois.
- They have appeared on the cover of several magazines including Attitude.
- Gigi made their debut as a model at the Savage x Fenty Fall / Winter 2020 Fashion Show.
- In the past, Gigi moved from Chicago to Los Angeles to become an influencer.
- Initially, they started their career as a “beauty boy in make-up” but soon realized that they did not like what they had chosen and instead opted to drag.
- They were the youngest contestant to compete in the 12th season of RuPaul‘s Drag Race.
- As of April 2020, Goode had been living in Los Angeles at the House of Avalon.
Featured Image By Gigi Goode / Instagram