|Fivel Stewart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1996|
Fivel Stewart is an American aspiring actress, professional martial artist, stunt woman and singer who came to prominence with her role as Ella in Hansel & Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft in 2013. However, she has also been accredited for her appearance in several other films and shows such as Pit Fighter (2005), Dante’s Cove (2004-2006), Logan (2010), The Last Survivors (2014), Hope Bridge (2015), Bad Company (2018), Atypical (2018), and [email protected] (2018). The beautiful actress is also known to be one of 4 siblings incredibly talented Stewart siblings. Besides that, she is also a singer, who sung the soundtrack Fight The Devil for the film Like A Country Song (2014).
Besides that, she is also a professional martial artist who has been crowned the “World Champion in Martial Arts” twice. Fivel has also been inducted into the Black Belt Junior Hall Of Fame. Fivel has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Trent Heaven Stewart
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Fivel was homeschooled until 2014.
Actress, Singer, Stunt Woman, Martial Artist
- Father – Nils Allen Stewart (Professional Stunt Actor, Stunt Producer)
- Mother – Renee Steward (Actress, Personal Trainer)
- Siblings – Booboo Stewart (Older Brother) (Dancer, Model, Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Film Director), Maegan Renee Stewart (Sister) (Stunt Woman, Singer, Actress), Sage Stewart (Actress, Stunt Woman)
- Others – Robert Joseph Stewart (Paternal Grandfather), Virginia Jean LePere (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Roy Stewart (Paternal Great Grandfather), Pearl Edith Stanley (Paternal Great Grandmother), William Frances Stewart (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Florence Hester Young (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), John Alexander Stanley (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Minnie Rosetta Brown (Paternal Great Great Grandmother)
Fivel is represented by Sovereign Talent Group and TSC Entertainment.
Country, Alternative-Rock, Electro, Pop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fivel has dated –
- Andrew Kai – Fivel and actor Andrew Kai have been dating one another for quite a number of years. Pictures of the two together on her Instagram date back to early 2018. However, besides that, Fivel is quite secretive about her personal life and neither of them has come forth to speak about the details on their relationship. In the past, it was also announced that the couple would be starring in the lead role of their upcoming film The Never List.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Fivel is of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean descent on her mother’s side, while she has Blackfoot, Russian, and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Mixed ethnicity contributing to more of the Asian looks
- Thin eyebrows
- She has a tattoo on her left arm.
Fivel has appeared in commercials for various brands including the Disney Cruise Line.
Best Known For
- Starring in various shows and films such as Lucinda in Pit Fighter (2005), Betty in Dante’s Cove (2004-2006), as the Leader of Clique Girls in Logan (2010), Pia in The Last Survivors (2014), Stephanie in Hope Bridge (2015), Lea in Bad Company (2018), Izzie in Atypical (2018), and as Jai in [email protected] (2018)
- Being the younger sister of dancer, actor, and stuntman Booboo Stewart
- Acting along with the likes of well-known stars like Ben McKenzie, Leo Howard, Nicole Carmela, Kelly Rowan, Peter Gallagher, Haley Lu Richardson, and Giselle Bonilla
- Performing on tours of well-known artists such as Demi Lovato, Menudo, and Mitchel Musso
- Contributing her vocals to the release of various soundtracks like Run Away (2013) for Hansel & Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft (2013) and Fight The Devil for Like a Country Song’s Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2014)
As a Singer
Later, she and her brother Booboo formed the band 5L which included drummer Ryan Cook, her brother as the guitarist, and bassist David Baltazar. The group released many songs titled The Devouring (2006), The Hunted (2006), The Gathering (2006), and The Hunt (2006).
She released her debut single titled Heart On Fire in 2012 along with her brother Booboo Stewart.
Besides that, she and Booboo also recorded various soundtrack such as the Run Away (2013) for the film Hansel & Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft (2013). She also solely contributed her vocals to the release of Fight The Devil for the film Like a Country Song‘s Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on October 14, 2014. The album was released under the record label Melody RoundUp Music.
Fivel made her debut theatrical film appearance as a student in State’s Evidence in 2004. However, her role was uncredited.
She made her debut credited theatrical film appearance as Chrissy Deavers in Yard Sale in 2004.
First TV Show
Fivel made her first TV show appearance as Betty in Dante’s Cove in 2004.
Fivel Stewart Favorite Things
- Part Of The Twilight Saga – The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 (2011)
Source – YouTube
Fivel Stewart Facts
- She was raised in Beverly Hills, California.
- Fivel was 8 years old when she was cast in her first theatrical film in State’s Evidence in 2004. However, she was not credited for it but in the same year, she got her first credited role as Chrissy Deavers in Yard Sale.
- She was born with a natural skill for showbiz. Her father is Nils Allen Stewart is a stunt actor and stunt producer, whereas, her mother Renee Steward is a personal trainer and part-time actress. Both her sisters are also stuntwomen and actresses and so his her brother Booboo.
- Fivel started taking dancing lessons when she was 6 years old. She has also taken part in various competitions.
- She’s one actress you probably don’t want to mess with. Fivel started training in Karate at the age of 5. Then at 6 years of age, she took part in her first martial arts tournament. Later, Fivel went on to be titled as the “World Champion in Martial Arts” for 2 consecutive years in 2002 and 2003.
- In 2003, she was inducted into the Black Belt Junior Hall Of Fame.
- In the past, she and her older brother got together to form the band 5L. She wished to collaborate with bands like The Wanted and One Direction.
- Fivel has appeared in several films alongside her brother Booboo Stewart including Bad Company (2018), The Last Survivors (2014), Hope Bridge (2015), and Like a Country Song (2014).
- Fivel got her big break alongside her brother Booboo in the film Hansel & Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft (2013).
- She and Booboo are often mistaken for twins. Fivel also considers him to be her best friend.
- Fivel is closely associated with various humanitarian and environmental organizations like the Thirst Project and The Cameron Boyce Foundation.
- She is a skilled pianist, whereas, her sister Megan Stewart is a great bassist.
- Singer and songwriter Demi Lovato inspired her as a music artist.
- Her brother Booboo is a member of Sideswipe Kids.
- She is close friends with actress Hana Hayes.
- Besides acting, Fivel is also a stunt professional.
- Follow Fivel on Instagram.
Featured Image By Fivel Stewart / Instagram