|JT Church Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 2006|
JT Church is a well distinguished budding American dancer who is best known for finishing as a runner-up in 2016, on the famous dance show So You Think You Can Dance season 13. His enchanting hip-hop, contemporary, and jazz dance styles have earned him several prestigious titles including the National Mini Male Best Dancer that was given to him at The Dance Awards Las Vegas 2017. JT’s charming ways have also earned him a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
John Talan Church
Virginia, United States
Arizona, United States
JT went to Gainesville Dance Center in Virginia to train in dance.
- Father – John Church
- Mother – Leslie Church (Realtor)
- Siblings – Bradley Church (Older Brother) (Skateboarder)
JT is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has a beauty spot on his right cheek.
Best Known For
- Finishing amongst the Top 10 finalists in So You Think You Can Dance in 2016
- Being dubbed as the NUVO Mini Male Breakout Artist of the Year in 2016 and National Mini Male Best Dancer in 2017
First TV Show
JT made his first TV show appearance as a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance in 2016.
JT leads a very active lifestyle as dancing is his profession. This is one of the best and fun ways to burn off excess fat, improve personality, and even tone and condition every muscle in the body.
Dance also helps lower heart rate which in turn increases stamina and endurance along with patience. This also boosts confidence which explains why he does not shy away from an audience.
JT Church Facts
- He grew up alongside his family in Bristow, Virginia.
- JT was 5 years old when he started dancing.
- In 2016, he was dubbed as the NUVO Mini Male Breakout Artist of the Year.
- He and noted dancer Robert Roldan danced together on So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation.
- In 2018, JT started competing as a pro on Dancing With The Stars Juniors.
Featured Image by JT Church / Instagram