|Sapna Choudhary Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1990|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sapna Choudhary is an Indian dancer, actress as well as a singer who is widely recognized for her performance in item songs in several Bollywood films like Journey of Bhangover (2017), Veere Di Wedding (2018) and Nanu Ki Jaanu (2018). She has also appeared as a contestant in the reality TV series Bigg Boss 11 (2017-2018) and has starred in numerous TV shows including Laado 2 – Veerpur Ki Mardani (2018).
Mahipalpur, South Delhi, India
Dancer, Actress, Singer
- Father – Bhupendra Atri
- Mother – Neelam Chaudhary
She is represented by Dreams Entertainment Delight Pvt Ltd.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Veer Sahu (2020-Present) – Sapna secretly got married to singer Veer Sahu in January 2020 which she confirmed in November 2020. The couple has 1 child together, a son.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Tattoo of a queen
- Cheerful smile
Sapna Choudhary Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Dancing, Singing
- Has Believed In – Yoga that is not only for health but also for happiness, and harmony, and should be adopted as a way of living
- Yoga Posture – Vrikshasana or the Tree Pose that strengthens and improves posture
Sapna Choudhary Facts
- In her childhood, she was fondly called Sushmita by her aunt who was a big fan of the model and actress Sushmita Sen.
- Her original surname Atri was changed when she started to become famous with her stage shows and her fans named her Sapna Choudhary.
- In 2008, when she was only 18 years old, her father passed away, upon which she took up her hobbies of dance and singing as her business in order to take over the responsibilities of her family.
- Sapna first gained recognition on YouTube when a video of her performing to the song Solid Body went viral.
- She has stated that her life used to be monotonous before she began doing stage shows and started to work in films, which made her begin to enjoy life along with getting to learn a lot.
- Sapna has affirmed that it was one of her greatest experiences to perform in the song Tere Thumke in Nanu Ki Jaanu and has felt lucky that she got the opportunity to work with Abhay Deol. She has recalled that she had been shocked when she had received the call from the makers.
- Sapna has revealed that on the first day of the shoot for the dance number Tere Thumke, it had begun to rain and the song was finally filmed a day later making her spend 4 days in Mumbai.
- She has more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
- Despite her getting featured in numerous Bollywood songs, her stage shows have not taken a back seat although her packed schedules with not enough sleep have made her feel a bit sick at times. But, Sapna has made it clear that she has no complaints as she has totally enjoyed it and has believed being busy to be a good thing.
Featured Image by Sapna Choudhary / Instagram