|Rachel Bilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rachel Bilson is an American actress and producer who is known for her roles like Dr. Zoe Hart in The CW comedy-drama series Hart of Dixie, Summer Roberts in the Fox teen drama series The O.C., Sam Swift in the ABC crime comedy-drama series Take Two, Millie Harris in the sci-fi action film Jumper, Kim in the romantic comedy-drama film The Last Kiss, Emma Twist in the romance film Waiting for Forever, Cindy in the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, Alyssa Greene in the musical soap opera series Nashville, Amber Klark in the romantic comedy film The To Do List, Daisy Valentine in the comedy-drama film Lovestruck, and Molly in the romantic comedy-drama anthology film New York, I Love You.
Rachel Sarah Bilson
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rachel went to Walter Reed Middle School till 1996 and then completed her schooling at Notre Dame High School in 1999. She, then, attended Grossmont College in a suburb of San Diego, in California, but dropped out after one year, to pursue her acting career.
- Father – Danny Bilson (Writer, Director, Producer)
- Mother – Janice Stango (Sex Therapist)
- Siblings – John Bilson (Older Brother), Rosemary Bilson (Younger Half-Sister), Hattie Elizabeth Bilson (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Bilson (Paternal Grandfather) (Producer, Director), George Bilson (Great-Grandfather) (Ran the movie-trailer department), Hattie (Great-Grandmother) (Screenwriter), Mona Weichman (Paternal Grandmother), Alfredo/Alfred Thomas Stango (Maternal Grandfather), Ida Marie Justo (Maternal Grandmother)
Rachel Bilson has been represented by –
- Untitled Entertainment
- Bailey Brand Management, Inc., Talent Management Company, El Segundo, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $12 Million in 2020.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Bilson has dated –
- Adam Brody (2003-2006) – Adam Brody, who played the role of “Seth Cohen” in the TV series The O.C. (2003-2007) met Rachel there in 2003. She dated her co-star for almost 3 years, before getting separated in 2006.
- Hayden Christensen (2007-2010, 2010-2017) – Rachel first met actor Hayden Christensen in August 2006 on the set of the movie Jumper (2007). They got engaged in 2008. Near the mid of 2010, they split but that was just for a couple of months (at most 3 months). Rachel gave birth to their first child, daughter Briar Rose on October 29, 2014. Their relation was not a smooth one and they tried to carry on with it for their daughter. However, after multiple attempts, they decided to finally call it off. It was confirmed that their relationship was over by the end of the summer of 2017. The separation had left Rachel heartbroken.
- Nick Viall (2019) – In the autumn of 2019, fans speculated that Rachel and actor and model, Nick Viall could be seeing each other. Nick had been posting flirtatious messages to Rachel on Instagram. She didn’t confirm the rumors though. In March 2023, during an episode of The Viall Files podcast, Rachel and Nick confirmed that they faked their relationship for “attention.”
- Bill Hader – Rachel was first linked with actor Bill Hader in December 2019 after they were spotted together during a vacation. They also attended the Golden Globes together in 2020. However, the couple broke up after some time.
- Zac LaRoc – Rachel’s relationship with artist Zac LaRoc first came into the spotlight in October 2021 after they were spotted spending time together.
- In August 2022, during an interview on the Call Her Daddy podcast, Rachel confirmed that she was in a relationship. However, she didn’t reveal her boyfriend’s name.
Race / Ethnicity
Rachel has Italian-American ancestry on her mom’s side and Jewish ancestry on her dad’s side.
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
Spokesmodel of Bongo Jeans.
She did advertisements for famous brands like Subway restaurants, Raisin Bran, Pepto-Bismol, Magnum Ice Cream, and others.
Best Known For
Starring in an American teen drama TV series The O.C. for her role as Summer Roberts. She appeared in all the 92 episodes, covered in 4 seasons from 2003-2007. She has won many awards also for this show like the Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress.
2003 film Unbroken for her role as Rachel. It was a short film. She then did her next film in 2006 titled The Last Kiss for her role as Kim. It was a romantic comedy-drama film, for which she was nominated “Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Breakout” for category Female.
First TV Show
Her first TV Show was 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter (also called 8 Simple Rules). She did it in 2003 and appeared in only a single episode titled “Career Choices”, for her role as Jenny.
David Kirsch is the one who is helping Rachel with the workouts and diet. David has made a “10 minute Total Body Workout Program”, which consists of 3 exercises – Reverse Prone Scissors, Double Crunches, and Spiderman Push-Ups. Rachel does the exercises 5 times a week, targeting her whole body from shoulders, arms, butts to legs.
She follows the ABCDEF diet program of David. This is an acronym for – Alcohol, Bread, Carbs, Dairy, Extra Sweets, and Fruits and Fats. So, she is supposed to avoid these listed things and should take eggs, veggies, chicken, fish to fulfill her hunger.
Rachel Bilson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Cereal
- Favorite Snacks – Cookies
- Favorite TV Shows – Sex and the City (1998-2004), Friends (1994-2004), Jeopardy, Supermarket Sweep
- Favorite Color – Peacock Blue
- Favorite Movies – Welcome to the Dollhouse (1995), The Goonies (1985)
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Stella McCartney, Coco Chanel
- Favorite Actors – Johnny Depp, and Woody Allen
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet, and Audrey Hepburn
- Favorite Fashion Labels – Chanel, Vintage
- Favorite Books – Edie: American Girl (by Jean Stein and George Plimpton)
- Favorite Sunglasses – Ray-Ban Wayfarer
- Favorite Music – Bruce Springsteen, Jeff Buckley, and Billie Holiday
Source – Just Jared
Rachel Bilson Facts
- Rachel Bilson has 1 pet, which is a dog of breed sheepdog, named Lambert.
- Rachel has also appeared in the American popular TV series “How I Met Your Mother” in 2010 in only 2 episodes.
- She was in the lead role in the TV series “Hart of Dixie”, performing her role as Dr. Zoe Hart. This show had started in 2011.
- For her role in Hart of Dixie, she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV Actress Drama”.
- She is the granddaughter of Bruce Wilson and the niece of Julie Ahlberg.
- Rachel is InStyle magazine’s columnist.
- She has denied appearing semi-nude in many magazines by saying that her body is sacred and is not for the whole world to see.
- She likes basketball very much and her favorite team is the Los Angeles Lakers.
- She has also made her name to the Hot 100 list of Maxim and Sexiest Females of FHM many times.
- Alongside Hayden Christensen, Jamie Bell, Michael Rooker, AnnaSophia Robb, Max Thieriot, Diane Lane, and Samuel L. Jackson, she co-starred as Millie Harris, David’s childhood friend and longtime crush, in the 2008 science fiction action film, Jumper, based on the 1992 novel of the same name by Steven Gould.
- Her performance in Jumper won her the Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Actress – Drama/Action Adventure”.
- She once learned to play the piano to improve her hand and eye coordination, so as to recover from a serious car accident.
- She played Amber Klark in the romantic comedy film, The To Do List, in 2013.
- In 2017, she was cast in the recurring role of Alyssa Greene, a Silicon Valley marketing expert brought in to take Highway 65 to the next level, in the series titled Nashville.
- She shares her birthday with her great-grandfather, George Bilson, on August 25.
- In 2021, along with her The O.C. co-star, Melinda Clarke, Rachel started a podcast titled Welcome to the OC, Bitches.
- In May 2021, during an episode of her podcast Welcome to the OC, Bitches, Rachel apologized to Tate Donovan because of her past behavior on the set of The O.C. Tate had directed one episode of The O.C. and had admitted some years later that the young cast was difficult to work with.
- In February 2023, Rachel was granted a restraining order against a stalker, who apparently drove from his home in Georgia to see her in Los Angeles. It was later revealed that he had also obtained her phone number and made several attempts to come into her home.
- In October 2023, during an episode of her Broad Ideas podcast, Rachel revealed that she had suffered multiple miscarriages in the past.