|Max Thieriot Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1988|
Max Thieriot is an American actor and director. Some of his most notable performances include playing Dylan Massett on the critically-acclaimed show Bates Motel and Clay Spenser on the CBS drama SEAL Team. Additionally, he is also an entrepreneur and turned his childhood penchant for wines into a winemaking business called Senses Wines. Max is married to Lexi Murphy since 2013 and is a doting father to 2 boys. He has more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Maximillion Drake Thieriot
Los Altos Hills, Santa Clara County, California, United States
Max attended the Sonoma Country Day School, a middle school in California. Later, he studied at El Molino High School in Forestville and completed his graduation in 2006.
- Father – George Cameron Thieriot
- Mother – Bridgit Ann (née Snyder)
- Siblings – Frances Cameron (Older Sister), Aidan Thieriot (Younger Brother)
- Others – Michael Stutes (Brother-in-Law) (Frances’s Husband) (Baseball Player), Melly Thieriot (Paternal Grandfather), Frances Harrison Dade (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Ross Snyder, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Nancy Jo Neuhalfen (Maternal Grandmother), M. H. de Young (Great-Great Grandfather) (Co-founder of the San Francisco Chronicle)
Max is represented by the California-based PR agency Viewpoint Inc.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max has dated –
- Emma Roberts (2007) – Back in 2007, Max was linked with his co-star Emma Roberts while shooting the film Nancy Drew.
- Lexi Murphy (2005-Present) – Max and Lexi Murphy met for the first time as teenagers. They began dating in August 2005 and after 7 years together, Max proposed to his girlfriend on a Caribbean trip in 2012. The steady couple made things official on June 1, 2013, in Lake Tahoe in California. Their first son, Beaux Thieriot was born in December 2015 and they became parents for the second time on January 21, 2018, when his wife gave birth to a boy, Maximus Thieriot.
Race / Ethnicity
Max has German, English, Danish, Irish, Northern Irish, Dutch Jewish, French Jewish, Norwegian, and Scottish ancestry from both his parents’ sides.
He has 2 tattoos (A star on his back and another one on his upper left arm)
Max has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- USEF Network
- Savage Suiting
- HTX Tactical
- Boot Campaign
Best Known For
Playing challenging roles like Dylan Massett (2013-2017) on Bates Motel and Clay Spenser on SEAL Team since 2017
Max made his theatrical debut in 2004 as Gus in Bart Freundlich‘s adventure comedy film Catch That Kid.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on the talk show Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show as a guest in 2010.
Max’s cute boy-next-door look belies his passion for fitness. He is extremely active and a fitness fanatic and regularly posts his workout snippets on Instagram. His role of Navy SEAL Clay Spenser on CBS’ SEAL Team is the most physically grueling role he has taken on till date. But his daily workout routine ensures that he can keep up with the rigorous demands of shooting the series. Max has also previously received firearm training.
Max Thieriot Favorite Things
- Day Of The Year – Thanksgiving
- Wineries – Boheme Wines, Dutton-Goldfield, Merry Edwards
- Movie Scenes That Include Wine – The Silence of the Lambs (1991), (Hannibal Lecter to Clarice Starling) “A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti”, Tombstone (1993) in a bar scene between Johnny Ringo and Doc Holliday “In vino veritas”
- Episode From SEAL Team Season 1 – Pattern of life (Episode 10)
Max Thieriot Facts
- He lost his paternal grandparents Frances Harrison and Ferdinand Melly Thieriot in 1956 on the SS Andrea Doria.
- He put on the director’s cap for the 4th episode on season 5 of Bates Motel titled ‘Hidden’.
- Max is the co-founder of Senses Wines, along with his childhood friends Chris Strieter and Myles Lawrence-Briggs. He is a professional vintner and owns vineyards in Occidental that grow several varieties of wines like Chardonnay, Pommard, and Pinot Noir.
- Follow Max Thieriot on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0