|AnnaSophia Robb Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1993|
AnnaSophia Robb is an American actor, voice actor, singer, and model who started her career as a child actor. She has gained popularity with her roles such as Violet Beauregarde in the musical fantasy film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Leslie Burke in the coming-of-age fantasy adventure drama film Bridge to Terabithia, Carrie Bradshaw in the teen comedy-drama series The Carrie Diaries, Alice Green in the period medical drama series Mercy Street, India Opal Baloney in the family comedy-drama film Because of Winn-Dixie, Bethany Hamilton in the biographical drama film Soul Surfer, Rebecca in the romantic drama film Words on Bathroom Walls, Young Elena Richardson in the drama miniseries Little Fires Everywhere, and Samantha Parkington in Samantha: An American Girl Holiday.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Colorado, United States
She was homeschooled prior to 2009. Robb started attending Arapahoe High School in Centennial, Colorado in 2009. In 2012, she enrolled herself at Stanford University in Stanford, California.
She got enrolled at New York University in 2014.
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Singer
- Father – David Robb (Architect)
- Mother – Janet (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Joe A. Robb (Paternal Grandfather), Anna Marie Ness (Paternal Grandmother), Anna Sophie (Maternal Great-grandmother), James Curtiss Andersen (Maternal Grandfather), Eleanor Louise Brostrom (Maternal Grandmother)
Her career has been managed by Untitled Entertainment / Alissa Vradenburg.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $8 Million.
5 ft or 152 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
AnnaSophia has dated –
- Josh Hutcherson (2007) – They first met on the sets of the 2007 fantasy movie Bridge To Terabithia and dated for a short time before getting separated.
- Alexander Ludwig (2008-2011) – AnnaSophia started dating his “Race to Witch Mountain” co-star Alexander Ludwig in August 2008. The relationship went on until July 2011.
- Colton Haynes (2013) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with actor and model Colton Haynes in the year 2013.
- Nolan Gerard Funk (2013) – Nolan had a fling with AnnaSophia Robb when the two stars had eye contact during the premiere of The Way Way Back.
- Austin Butler (2013) – AnnaSophia was RUMORed to be an item with Austin Butler, who was Anna’s The Carrie Diaries co-star in 2013.
- Jake T. Austin (2013) – She was RUMORed to be dating Jake, her Khumba’s (South African animated film) co-star in 2013.
- Chris Wood (2013-2014; 2017) – Actor Chris Wood, Anna’s The Carrie Diaries co-star started dating her on August 20, 2013. They split on February 20, 2014. In January 2017, Channasophia (as they are collectively called) again started dating. They again broke up in March 2017.
- Adam Cobb (2014-2016) – From March 2014 to May 2016, she dated coach of Healthy Lifestyle, Adam Cobb.
- Emile Hirsch (2014) – Robb was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Emile Hirsch on May 3, 2014.
- Trevor Paul (2019-Present) – AnnaSophia and Trevor Paul started dating in 2019. The couple got engaged in September 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Her ancestry includes English, Danish, Scottish, Irish, German, and Swedish.
- Beautiful eyes
- Short height
34-22-33 in or 86-56-84 cm
2-4 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
She has appeared in the TV commercial for McDonald’s at the age of 11.
Anna has also appeared in the Bratz dolls commercial.
As a model, she has done modeling for the fashion house TRAD.
Best Known For
Playing Leslie Burke in the 2007 film Bridge to Terabithia, as Bethany Hamilton in the 2011 film Soul Surfer
Robb is also known for her lead role as Carrie Bradshaw in the TV series The Carrie Diaries.
In 2004, she played the role of Samantha Parkington in the TV film Samantha: An American Girl Holiday.
First TV Show
In 2004, she guest appeared in an American television sitcom Drake & Josh for her role as Liza in an episode dated “Number One Fan”.
Robb had to play the role of a teenage surfer in the 2011 film Soul Surfer. For that, she worked really hard. Anna prior to starting her workout routine, practiced swimming, breathing inside water, balancing the body, core strengthening, for 2 weeks. Then, after approximately a fortnight, she started learning to surf with Hamilton.
To cope with this workout, she consumed proteins.
AnnaSophia Robb Favorite Things
- Band – The Black Eyed Peas
- Brands – Abercrombie, Jigsaw London, TRAD
- Movies – The Manchurian Candidate (2004), Napoleon Dynamite (2004), The Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001, 2002, 2003), The Interpreter (2005)
Source – IMDb
AnnaSophia Robb Facts
- Her name AnnaSophia was named after her maternal great-grandmother and paternal grandmother.
- She prefers “AnnaSophia” pronounced as “Ah-na” Sophia instead of “Ann-na” Sophia.
- She has practiced dance and gymnastics for four and a half years.
- In 2005, she appeared as India Opal Baloney in the family comedy-drama film Because of Winn-Dixie and this role got her nominated for the 2006 Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress” category.
- She has a Maltese dog, named, Bella.
- For her role in Bridge to Terabithia, she bagged the 2007 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress” and was nominated for a Critics’ Choice Movie Award in the “Best Young Actress” in 2007.
- She has been friends with Taylor Dooley.