|CariDee English Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1984|
CariDee English is an American fashion model and television personality who rose to prominence in December 2006 when she became the first naturally blonde model to win the reality TV series America’s Next Top Model. She has, since then, modeled for leading fashion and clothing brands and has hosted reality TV shows such as Pretty Wicked (2009).
Cari-Weiner, Weiner-Dee, Lame-O
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
She splits her time between New York City, New York, United States and Los Angeles, California, United States.
CariDee is a high school graduate.
Fashion Model, TV Personality, Musician
- Father – Tony English
- Mother – Pam Flesness
She is represented by –
- Milt Suchin, Personal Manager, The Suchin Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Kristin Nava, Agent, Abrams Artist Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Peter Novack, Agent, Abrams Artist Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Elite Model Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Drums, Guitar
Red Gate Records
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
CariDee has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, Norwegian, and Danish descent.
- Has a tattoo on her right wrist
- Has a ‘Gun’ tattooed on her right side and a ‘Butterfly’ tattooed on the back of her shoulder
- Slender frame
- Affable smile
- Long, straight hair
CariDee has served as the ambassador for –
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses
- National Psoriasis Foundation
She has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- CoverGirl Eyewear
- Melissa Latkins T-shirts
- Tasola Beauty & Beyond
- Stelara (Ustekinumab), a Plaque Psoriasis treatment
- NightLift lingerie
As a model, she has been featured in advertising campaigns for –
- J. C. Penney
- Stephenson Denim
- American Salon
- Matrix Professional Colors
CariDee English Favorite Things
- Models – Rebecca Romijn, Molly Sims
- Actresses – Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman
- Actors – Josh Hartnett, Johnny Depp
- Rapper – Eminem
- Hobbies/Interests – Traveling, Playing Drums, Listening to Music
- Role Model – Britney Spears
- Colors – Black, Gray
- Fashion Designer – Michele Bohbot
CariDee English Facts
- Before her breakthrough appearance on the reality TV series America’s Next Top Model, CariDee had worked as a photographer and as a member of the sketch comedy group called The 4th Option which used to perform in Moorhead, Minnesota.
- By 2001, she had joined the Academie Agencie in her hometown of Fargo as a model. She then participated in the Millie Lewis Actors Models and Talent competition in 2002 and had secured a modeling contract with Mega Models in Miami for the summer of 2003.
- During her stint on America’s Next Top Model, she had won the acting challenge and consequently got an opportunity to feature in an episode of the American drama TV series, One Tree Hill. The episode was aired on November 15, 2006.
- She has been featured on the covers of magazines such as Seventeen, Social Life, Healthy Living, Inked, Runway, Allure, Self, Vogue Knit, and Psoriasis Advance.
- In 2009, she participated in the 7th Annual World Poker Invitational at the Commerce Casino in Los Angeles.
- CariDee was featured in the music video for Brad Walsh’s 2010 song titled Boy/Girl. She is also a talented drummer and has performed as a duo named LuvnEnglish with celebrity DJ Lindsay Luv. She has also performed with DJ Zeke Thomas.
- CariDee has suffered from the auto-immune disease Psoriasis since the age of 5 and has made it a point to actively campaign about its awareness and treatments. She has served as the spokesperson for the National Psoriasis Foundation, the world’s largest non-profit organization that serves people afflicted with Psoriasis.
- She has even attended an American Congressional briefing on the subject of Psoriasis on June 11, 2007, and has been featured on the Canadian Government’s Psoriasis education website.
- CariDee English is also a staunch campaigner against wildlife extinction and has been featured in a campaign video against seal hunting.
- She has also promoted Project Cuddle, an American non-profit organization that works to prevent child abandonment.
Featured Image by CariDee English / Instagram