Murray, Kentucky, United States
Molly lives in an elegant and sprawling home in Pacific Palisades neighborhood of Los Angeles.
She also has houses in New York City and Hamptons.
Molly Sims went to the Murray High School and graduated in 1991 and then, got enrolled at the Vanderbilt University. She intended to study political science at the university. However, she dropped out of the university in 1993 at the age of 19 to pursue a modeling career.
- Father – Jim Sims
- Mother – Dottie Sims
- Siblings – Todd Sims (Older Brother)
Molly Sims is represented by Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly Sims has dated
- Stéphane Dessaint – Molly started dating photographer Stéphane Dessaint in the late 90s. After having dated for more than 5 years, he decided to propose to her. However, they had to eventually call off their engagement as Molly wasn’t prepared to get married, while Dessaint was eager. Overall, their relationship lasted for almost six years.
- Enrique Murciano (2002-2003) – In 2002, Sims started going out with actor Enrique Murciano. They were together for about a year before deciding to go separate ways in 2003. However, she was devastated and would later reveal that she was utterly and completely devastated for the first time in her life. In fact, she wanted to get married to him.
- Lawrence Bender (2007) – Molly was rumored to be going out with producer and director Lawrence Bender in 2007. They were reported to have spotted at a number of outings.
- Jeff Soffer (2008) – In 2008, the American tabloids linked Sims with hotelier and billionaire Jeff Soffer. She was reported to be a constant presence at a number of events hosted at his glitzy hotels.
- Aaron Eckhart (2009) – Molly briefly dated actor Aaron Eckhart in 2009. She confirmed that they were going out in March when she nodded in an interaction with gossip tabloid after being asked whether she was dating Eckhart.
- Scott Stuber (2009-Present) – Molly Sims started dating producer Scott Stuber towards the end of 2009. After having dated for around one and a half years, they got engaged in May 2011. They got married in September 2011 in a romantic ceremony held at the scenic Napa Valley. In June 2012, she gave birth to their first son, Brooks Alan Stuber. They welcomed their daughter Scarlett May Stuber into their family in March 2015. In January 2017, Molly gave birth to their second son, Grey Douglas Stuber.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall height
- Beauty mark on the chin
- Broad smile
Molly Sims has appeared in the TV commercials for the following –
- Old Navy Ultralow
- Old Navy Miniskirt
- Old Navy Capris
- CoverGirl Smoothers
- Covergirl TruBlend makeup
- Green M&Ms
- CoverGirl TruShine lipstick
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Delinda Deline in the NBC comedy-drama TV series, Las Vegas.
- Having done extensive modeling work for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Having made guest appearances on the popular TV shows such as Royal Pains and Men at Work.
First TV Show
In 2000, Molly Sims made her first TV show appearance in the role of a presenter in the MTV show, House of Style.
Molly Sims has upped her workout discipline to preserve her stunning figure even in the advancing age. She makes sure that she works out at least five days a week. Her typical workout can last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes. She is particularly a huge fan of the Pilates and its ability to elongate and strengthen muscles at the same time.
However, her workout routine hasn’t been limited to only Pilates. In the past, she has given various fitness classes such as spinning, yoga, and boxing a try as well. Overall, she tries to make sure that she is staying active daily, even, if it means getting on a treadmill or elliptical machine even for 15 minutes.
In the gym, she relies on circuit training to keep herself fit. Molly relies on the guidance of Nicole Humphries and works at Body by Simone. She also works out at Tracy Anderson Method gym under the watchful eyes of Maddie James.
She has also made changes to her diet to complement her workout routine. She has completely given up bread. She has also made healthy swaps, for example, she has replaced pasta with spaghetti squash and diet soda for S.Pellegrino with a splash of cranberry or grapefruit juice. Overall, she sticks to a low calorie and high fiber diet.
Her typical daily diet is as follows
- Breakfast – Brown rice toast with some strawberry jam. As she tries to keep gluten off her diet, rice toast is a great alternative for regular toast.
- Lunch – Mountain bread wrap with hummus and turkey.
- Dinner – A kale salad and a plate of chicken with black lentils. For dressing, she relies on jalapeño vinaigrette.
- Snacks – She relies on almonds to take care of hunger pangs in between meals.
Molly Sims Favorite Things
- Workout – Circuit Training
Source – Style Caster
Molly Sims Facts
- In 2006, she was hired by Sports Illustrated to model diamond crusted bikini that was worth $30 million and was designed by Susan Rosen for the cover of their special edition.
- While studying in college, Molly had submitted some of her pictures to a modeling agency on the suggestion of her roommate.
- While growing up, she was a very keen swimmer and had even participated in the professional competitions.
- Molly is very superstitious when it comes to stepping into an airplane. She has to set her right foot first and has to touch the plane with her right hand first. It is safe to say she has a fear of flying.
- While holidaying in Hawaii, she was stung by a bee on lips. Her swollen lips led to rumors that she had got collagen injections.
- In 2005, the Maxim magazine had included her in the 60th position in the list featuring Hot 100 Women of 2002. She managed to creep up to 31st position in the similar list compiled in 2008.
- While studying at the Vanderbilt University, she was a member of the Delta Delta Delta Sorority.
- In 2005, the FHM magazine included her in their list featuring “100 Sexiest Women in the World”, which was published in their special edition.
- In 2004, she launched her exclusive jewelry line under the label of Grayce by Molly Sims. Her collection of jewelry included earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- She has been appointed as Global Ambassador by Population Services International for their Five & Alive program. The program aimed to look after health crises plaguing children under the age of 5.
- She has served as an ambassador for Operation Smile, which is a non-profit organization that works to reduce the occurrence of cleft lips and palates, and also aim to provide surgeries that could correct these conditions.
- Visit her official website @ mollysims.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and Pinterest.
Featured Image by The Heart Truth / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0