|Scott Stuber Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1968|
Scott Stuber is an American film producer and Netflix executive who has produced films including The Break-Up (2006), The Kingdom (2007), Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins (2008), Love Happens (2009), and A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014). He appeared in the 1995 action film Assassins where he played the role of a parking attendant of a hotel.
Scott Alan Stuber
Granada Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Palisades, Los Angeles, California, United States
Scott completed his education with a degree in film from The University of Arizona.
Film Producer, Netflix Executive
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mary Campbell
- Siblings – Unknown
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Stuber has dated –
- Rachel Nichols (2008-2009) – Scott started dating American actress Rachel Nichols and got married in 2008. The couple remained together for a year after splitting in 2009. They both announced their separation through a divorce just after 7 months of their marriage.
- Molly Sims (2009-Present) – Scott and actress Molly Sims started dating in 2009. On September 24, 2011, the couple tied the knot. Their marriage produced 2 sons, Brooks Alan Stuber (b. 2012), Grey Douglas Stuber (b. 2017), and a daughter Scarlett May Stuber (b. 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick Eyebrows
- Bumpy Chin
- Towering height
Scott Stuber has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Scott’s upbringing was done in a Jewish family.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of a policeman in the 1995 action-adventure family film Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home
- Enacting the role of a parking attendant at Marriott Hotel in the 1995 action crime thriller film Assassins
- Serving as a producer and executive producer for popular films and TV shows such as The Mayor, The Internship (2013), and Ted (2012)
Scott made his theatrical film debut in the 1995 action-adventure film Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home where he played the role of a policeman.
First TV Show
Stuber made his first TV show appearance in 2005 on the talk-show Shootout.
Scott Stuber Facts
- His upbringing was done in Granada Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Scott served as a publicity assistant to Lew Wasserman at the Universal Pictures after completing his education from the University of Arizona.
- In 2003, he worked as a co-president of the production with Mary Parent at Universal Pictures.
- In 2003, Stuber got the 58th place at the Premiere magazine’s “Power 100 List” with Mary Parent.
- He served as a producer at the Universal Pictures in the past.
- Scott worked as a vice chairman of Worldwide Production for Universal Pictures.
- Stuber tied a 5-year deal with Universal Studios in 2008 under his vanity card Stuber Pictures.
- Scott Stuber doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by multipleverses / YouTube