|Drew Roy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1986|
Drew Roy is an American actor and voiceover artist who is best known for playing the role of Hal Mason in the post-apocalyptic science fiction television series, Falling Skies, from 2011 to 2015 as well as for appearing as Jesse in Hannah Montana and as Griffin in iCarly. In addition to that, he has also been cast in movies like Sugar Mountain, Curse of Pirate Death, The Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson, One Wish, Costa Rican Summer, Dissonance, Secretariat, Blink, and Running Up That Hill.
Clanton, Alabama, United States
Drew Roy studied at Chilton County High School, a secondary school located in Clanton, Alabama.
Actor, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Richard Roy
- Mother – Pamela Roy
- Sibling – Lauren Roy (Sister)
- Others – Newton Louis Roy (Paternal Grandfather), Marjorie Theresa Spotorno/Sportorno (Paternal Grandmother)
Drew Roy has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Drew Roy has dated –
- Cassie Steele (2008-2009) – In January 2008, he started going out with Cassandra Rae “Cassie” Steele, a Canadian actress and singer-songwriter best known for portraying Manny Santos on Degrassi: The Next Generation and Abby Vargas on The L.A. Complex. However, their relationship eventually came to an end as the duo broke up the following year in March.
- Angelique Boyer (2010) – It is RUMORed that he had a fling with Mexican actress Angelique Boyer in July 2010.
- Renee Gardner (2015-Present) – Drew married Renee Gardner in 2015 and they were blessed with their first child, a son named Jack, in 2017. Their 2nd son Levi was born in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Drew Roy is of Cajun/French and Italian descent.
Drew Roy Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Clanton, Alabama. Later, he shifted to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- In 1993, Drew Roy made his theatrical film debut by appearing as Jeff in the neo-noir thriller film, Blink.
- He played Seth Hancock in the 2010 biographical sports drama film, Secretariat, based largely on William Nack’s 1975 book Secretariat: The Making of a Champion.
- Drew co-starred in Falling Skies alongside the likes of Moon Bloodgood, Maxim Knight, Connor Jessup, Sarah Carter, Colin Cunningham, and Scarlett Byrne.
- He co-starred as Miles West in the thriller film, Sugar Mountain, in 2016.
- Drew Roy portrayed the character of Ron Goldman, an American restaurant waiter and a friend of Nicole Brown Simpson (the ex-wife of O. J. Simpson), in The Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson, a 2019 film based on the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson.
Featured Image by Roger Murmann / Flickr / CC BY 2.0