|Moon Bloodgood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1975|
Moon Bloodgood is a talented actress renowned for her roles in Day Break, Falling Skies, Code Black, A Lot Like Love, Eight Below, Pathfinder, What Just Happened, Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, Terminator Salvation, Faster, Beautiful Boy, Conception, and The Power of Few. She was once a professional cheerleader for the Los Angeles Lakers. Moon has also been featured many times in Maxim magazine.
Korinna Moon Bloodgood
Alliance, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Model, Voice-Actress
- Father – Shell Bloodgood (Train Engineer)
- Mother – Sang Cha
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
- Others – She also has a paternal half-brother.
Moon Bloodgood is managed by –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Jeffrey Ciabattari, Manager, Thruline Entertainment, Management and Production Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Moon Bloodgood has dated –
- Eric Balfour (2004-2007) – In November 2004, Moon started dating actor Eric Balfour. Five months later, on April 24, 2005, the couple got engaged. However, things did not work out between them and they separated in 2007.
- Jeffrey Donovan (2009) – In July 2009, Moon had a brief relationship with actor Jeffrey Donovan. They shared the screen for an episode of the TV series, Burn Notice. They were also spotted together at events on multiple occasions.
- Grady Hall (2009-Present) – In 2009, Moon began dating Grady Hall. After being in a relationship for around 2 years, Moon and Grady tied the knot in August 2011. The couple is blessed with 2 children, a daughter named Pepper Hall (born December 15, 2012) and a son named Archie Hall (born December 19, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean, Dutch, English, Welsh, and Irish descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often dyes her hair in ‘blonde’ highlights.
- High forehead
- High cheekbone
- Beautiful smile
Best Known For
- Her roles on ABC Network’s Day Break (2006-2008) as Rita Shelten, TNT television series Falling Skies (2011–2015) as Anne Glass, and CBS Network’s series Code Black (2017-2018) as Rox Valenzuela. She has also made special appearances in other TV series like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2003 as the dancer, Monk in 2005 as Haley, and Burn Notice in 2009 as detective Michelle Paxson.
- Appearing in numerous films like A Lot Like Love (2005), Moonlight Serenade (2006), Eight Below (2006), Pathfinder (2007), What Just Happened (2008), Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009), Terminator Salvation (2009), Faster (2010), Beautiful Boy (2011), Conception (2011), and The Power of Few (2012)
In 2004, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy film, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!, as the Gorgeous Woman.
First TV Show
In 2002, she made her first TV show appearance as Penny in an episode of the comedy series, Just Shoot Me!
Moon Bloodgood has sported an active lifestyle since her school days by taking part in numerous sports. She was also a professional dancer and a professional cheerleader for the Los Angeles Lakers which further aided her in maintaining her physique.
As for her diet, she has confessed to not being a health freak and eating everything as it comes. She has also revealed that she has never been really bothered about her weight.
Moon Bloodgood Favorite Things
- Korean Food – Bibim Naengmyun, Jajangmyun, Kimchi Jigae, Bibimbap
Source – HalfKorean.com
Moon Bloodgood Facts
- She grew up in Anaheim, California.
- Her parents met in South Korea where her father was stationed at the time.
- Her last name “Bloodgood” is Dutch and is originally spelled as “Bloetgoet”.
- She was fondly named “Moon” by her mother as her face was round like the moon when she was born.
- At the age of 17, Moon became the youngest member to join the Los Angeles Lakers’ professional cheerleading team back at that time.
- She can dance in various formats like Jazz, hip-hop, and ballet.
- Moon describes herself as authentic, moody, and playful.
- She had been pretty consistent on Maxim’s Hot 100 list for a couple of years as she was ranked at the #99 spot in 2005, #53 spot in 2006, #40 spot in 2007, and #20 spot in 2009.
- In 2006 and 2009, she was included in People magazine’s list of 100 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- In 2009, she made her debut as a voice actress for the character of Blair Williams in the action animation web series, Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series.
- On July 4, 2009, Moon became the first Hollywood star to be appointed by the Korean Tourism Organization as its goodwill ambassador to promote Korea.
- She does not consume alcohol at all.
- She has a fear of snakes.
- Moon loves sci-fi movies as they incorporate both horror and suspense.
- Rather than watching a comedy film, she’d watch a horror or a science fiction film.
- While growing up, she never wanted to be an actor.
- She believes that every girl knows when she’s feeling attractive.
- She has been featured in magazines like Maxim and KoreAm.
Featured Image by Moon Bloodgood / Instagram