|Yara Khmidan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1993|
Yara Khmidan is a Ukrainian model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Guess, Lovers + Friends, Love Haus, Eberjey, Beach Bunny, Urban Outfitters, Letarte Swimwear, Victoria’s Secret’s PINK line, Forever 21, Blue Life, and many more. She has been featured in several magazines such as Vogue and Schön Magazine.
New York City, New York, United States
Yara is signed with many modeling agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Guess, Guess by Marciano, Lovers + Friends, Eberjey, Beach Bunny, Love Haus, Victoria’s Secret’s PINK line, etc.
She has appeared in the catalogs of San Lorenzo, nelly.com, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Letarte Swimwear, Blue Life, and others.
Best Known For
Appearing in advertisements for fashion labels and gracing magazine covers.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Resort 2015 Fashion Show where she walked the ramp for Mara Hoffman.
Yara Khmidan Favorite Things
- Singer – Beyonce
Source – YouTube Interview
Yara Khmidan Facts
- Yara appeared on the Guess cover for their September 2014 issue.
- Together with model Rachel Hilbert, Yara appeared in Victoria’s Secret’s ad for their PINK range in 2015. The ad was shot in September 2015.
- Khmidan has appeared in San Lorenzo’s Spring / Summer 2014 lookbook, and Guess Denim’s Autumn / Winter 2014 lookbook.
- Check out her short film made by Lucas Faillace.