|Taylor Bagley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1987|
Taylor Bagley is an American model and actress who is perhaps best known for her appearance in various films and shows such as Wish I Was Here (2014), The Shuroo Process, and Interpol: Everything Is Wrong (2015). Besides that, Taylor is also known for having modeled for various brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, and for being featured in several magazines such as Elle and Vogue.
Taylor Elise Bagley
Oklahoma, United States
Taylor divides her time between Nashville, Tennessee and New York City, New York.
Taylor studied at Centennial High School in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Father – Robert Bagley
- Mother – Donna Bagley
- Siblings – Erin Bagley (Older Sister)
As a model, Taylor is represented by –
- Vision Los Angeles
- Wilhelmina Models – London
- Ford Models – New York
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- Zach Braff (2009-2014)
- Alex Turner (2015-2018)
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent jawline
- Plush lips
- Beautiful eyes
- Long legs
As a model, Taylor has modeled for various brands including Abercrombie & Fitch.
Taylor Bagley Facts
- She was brought up in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma but later, she decided to move to New York City.
- Taylor made her theatrical film debut as the friend of actress Ashley Greene who played the role of Janine in the film Wish I Was Here (2014). Also, cast in the film was actor Zach Braff, Joey King, and Pierce Gagnon.
- She once stated in an interview that she considered Nashville, Tennessee to be her native despite having been born in Oklahoma.
- Taylor has been featured in editorials for various well-known magazines such as Vogue and Elle.
- She was featured as an angel in James Franco‘s short film titled La Passione which was created for Gucci.
- Taylor was one of the participants for the music video titled Everything is Wrong (2015) by Interpol.
- She has worked with various well-known photographers including Jennifer Stenglein.
Featured Image By Taylor Bagley / Instagram