|Jackie Sandler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1974|
Jackie Sandler is an American model and actress who has played small parts in movies like 50 First Dates (2004), Grown Ups (2010), The Wrong Missy (2020), Hubie Halloween (2020), Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999), You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah (2023), Eight Crazy Nights (2002), Duplex (2003), etc. Moreover, she is predominantly in the media spotlight for being the wife of actor and comedian, Adam Sandler.
Jacqueline Samantha Titone
Coral Springs, Florida, United States
Jackie graduated from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School located in Parkland, Florida.
- Father – Joseph Titone
- Mother – Lila Titone
- Others – Anthony Titone (Paternal Grandfather), Vita/Rita Ditta (Paternal Grandmother), Mario Edward Impellizeri (Maternal Grandfather), Monica LoPinto (Maternal Grandmother)
In 2023, Jackie Sandler’s net worth was $50 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jackie has dated –
- Adam Sandler (1998-Present) – She reportedly met Adam Sandler in 1998 while shooting for the hit film, Big Daddy (1999). Jackie was featured as a waitress in the local sports bar frequented by Adam’s character, Sonny Koufax. The two immediately hit it off and, after a few years of dating, got married on June 22, 2003. Jackie looked radiant on her wedding day in a Carolina Herrera gown with spaghetti straps and a draped bodice. Among the 400 guests present at their star-studded wedding were Jennifer Aniston, Jack Nicholson, Rodney Dangerfield, and Sharon Osbourne. Jackie converted to Judaism from Christianity after her wedding. The couple is proud parents to 2 daughters named Sunny Madeline Sandler (b. November 2, 2008) and Sadie Sandler (b. May 6, 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian/Sicilian ancestry.
- Bright smile
- Tall height
- Elongated face
Jackie Sandler Facts
- She made her film debut by playing Sally in the Rob Schneider-starrer s*x comedy, Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999).
- Jackie is close friends with the actress Erinn Bartlett, who has starred in such films as Rumor Has It (2005) and Raising Helen (2004) and is married to actor Oliver Hudson.
- She encouraged her husband to take on the role of Howard Ratner in Uncut Gems (2019) even though he was reluctant to play the role. Adam’s serious turn as a gambling addict was a detour from his usual comedic roles and earned him immense critical acclaim from all quarters, probably for the first time in his career. Moreover, Adam received the ‘Best Actor’ award at the National Board of Review Gala in 2020.
- Jackie and Adam are close friends with actress Jennifer Aniston. They send her flowers on Mother’s Day every year as a way to honor her infertility struggles and unsuccessful attempts at embracing motherhood.
- She appeared alongside her whole family in the Netflix film, You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah (2023). The film marks the leading role debut of her daughter Sunny, who plays the character of Stacy Friedman. Adam and Sadie play Sunny’s onscreen father and sister respectively while Jackie plays the role of Gabi Rodriguez Katz, the mother of Stacy’s best friend Lydia.
Featured Image by Adam Sandler / Instagram