|Anna Selezneva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1990|
Anna Selezneva is a Russian fashion model who has walked for numerous designers and fashion houses such as Ralph Lauren, Balmain, Calvin Klein, Alexandre Vauthier, Isabel Marant, Barbara Bui, Helmut Lang, Versace, Etro, Carolina Herrera, Louis Vuitton, Burberry Prorsum, Armani Prive, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, DSquared2, Gucci, Dries Van Noten, Akris, Celine, Yves Saint Laurent, Hermès, Lanvin, Antonio Berardi, Christian Dior, Fendi, Stella McCartney, Elie Saab, Alberta Ferretti, Alessandro Dell’Acqua, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jil Sander, Oscar de la Renta, John Galliano, Just Cavalli, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Roberto Cavalli, MaxMara, Pringle of Scotland, Tommy Hilfiger, Blumarine, Phi, Preen, Bottega Veneta, Alexander Wang, Christian Dior, Rodarte, Herve Leger, Emilio Pucci, Costume National, Burberry, Gareth Pugh, Derek Lam, Chanel, Thakoon, Kanye West, Paul & Joe, Diane von Furstenberg, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prabal Gurung, Zuhair Murad, Armani Privé, and Nina Ricci.
Anna has an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Moscow State University. She also plans to advance her educational background after her modeling career slows down.
Fashion / Runway model
Her dad is Russian and her mom is Armenian.
Anna Selezneva is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Silent Models – Paris (Mother Agency)
- D’ Management Group – Milan
- Storm Models – London
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg / Berlin
- Lumiere Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Women Management – Milan
- Prodigy Model Management – Miami
- PhotoGenics – Los Angeles
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Selezneva has dated –
- Jean-Paul – It is RUMORed that has once been romantically involved with model Jean-Paul.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian ancestry on her dad’s side, while she is of Armenian descent on her mother’s side.
Blue / Green
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Anna has advertised for lot many brands such as Bruuns Bazaar, Chanel makeup, Chloè, Calvin Klein, CK Jeans, David Yurman, Emporio Armani, Guerlain ‘Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea’ fragrance, John Galliano eyewear, Mango, Joop! Jeans, Juicy Couture, Marc O’Polo, Moussy, Phi, Ralph Lauren ‘Blue Label’, Santa Lolla, System, Vera Wang, Vera Wang ‘Look’ fragrance, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent ‘Elle Shocking’ fragrance and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with designers like Victoria’s Secret, Ralph Lauren, Versace, Vera Wang, and Calvin Klein.
First Fashion Show
Anna Selezneva debuted with the Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for AF Vandevorst, Akris, Celine, Dries Van Noten, and Lie Sang Bong.
She is a foodie and likes to eat a variety of foods.
She likes to post various pics of her breakfast on social media.
Anna once posted her meal, which was like creamy buckwheat porridge with a pinch of Himalayan pink salt, organic lemon zest, dates, a tablespoon of coconut oil, fresh berries and organic honey for sweetness.
She likes to eat healthy stuff. Her ideal breakfast is like when she is sitting with her man and eating healthy stuff with him.
She has got good skin, which she received from her grandmother. Anna eats red meat which is not considered good for her health and skin.
Anna Selezneva Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken, fish, fruit – apples
- Hair Stylist – Luigi Murenu, Sam McKnight, Orlando Pita, Oribe
Source – Elle.com, Style.com
Anna Selezneva Facts
- Anna signed with Silent Management in Paris in 2007 (at the age of 17).
- Selezneva is the 15th most “in style” model of 2008 as per models.com.
- Anna was discovered in 2007 at McDonald’s.
- She smokes.
- Anna applies perfume on her wrists and behind her ears.
- As per Vogue Paris, she was one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.
- Anna is friends with models Gantz Gilles, Inna Pilipenko, Anastasija Kondratjeva, Charlotte Hoyer, Diana Farkhullina, Vlada Roslyakova, Toni Garrn, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Natasha Poly, Othilia Simon, and Theres Alexandersson.
- She has appeared on the covers of several magazines like Elle Italy, Elle Russia, Vogue Thailand, Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Elle Argentina, Elle Spain, Twin Magazine, Vogue Russia, Vogue Mexico, Numéro Tokyo, S Moda, Glamour Russia, Numéro France, Vogue China, Vogue Japan, and Vogue Australia.