|Molly Sims Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1973|
Molly Sims is an American fashion model, actor, voice actor, and producer. She has worked with a number of noted brands and fashion designers including Giorgio Armani, Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors, Victoria’s Secret, Chanel, Escada, Neutrogena, H&M, and Brooks Brothers. In addition to that, she has graced the covers of magazines like Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Vogue Paris, Glamour, Elle, Woman, Town & Country, Éva Hungary, and SELF. Molly Sims has also been a part of numerous shows and movies such as House of Style, Starsky & Hutch, Yes Day, The Pink Panther 2, The Wrong Missy, Yes Man, The Twilight Zone, Las Vegas, Crossing Jordan, The View, Barely Famous, Saturday Night Live, Project Runway, Royal Pains, Wedding Band, Men at Work, and Frank McKlusky, C.I.
Murray, Kentucky, United States
Molly lives in an elegant and sprawling home in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood of Los Angeles.
She also has houses in New York City and Hamptons.
Molly Sims went to Murray High School and graduated in 1991 and then, got enrolled at Vanderbilt University. She intended to study political science at the university. However, she dropped out of the university in 1993 at the age of 19 to pursue a modeling career.
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Jim Sims
- Mother – Dottie Sims
- Siblings – Todd Sims (Older Brother)
- Others – Patterson Malcolm “Pat” Sims (Paternal Grandfather), Bessie Lee Hickerson (Paternal Grandmother), Howard Taft Bone (Maternal Grandfather), Ruby May Puckett (Maternal Grandmother)
Molly Sims has been represented by –
- Innovative Artists L.A
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona
Her net worth has been $50 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly Sims has dated –
- Stéphane Dessaint – Molly started dating photographer Stéphane Dessaint in the late 90s. After having dated her for more than 5 years, he decided to propose to her. However, they had to eventually call off their engagement as Molly wasn’t prepared to get married, while Dessaint was eager. Overall, their relationship lasted for almost six years.
- Enrique Murciano (2002-2003) – In 2002, Sims started going out with actor Enrique Murciano. They were together for about a year before deciding to go separate ways in 2003. However, she was devastated and would later reveal that she was utterly and completely devastated for the first time in her life. In fact, she wanted to get married to him.
- Justin Chatwin (2005-2009) – Molly started dating actor Justin Chatwin in 2005. They dated for almost 4 years before breaking up in 2009.
- Lawrence Bender (2007) – Molly was rumored to be going out with producer and director Lawrence Bender in 2007. They were reported to have been spotted at a number of outings.
- Jeff Soffer (2008) – In 2008, the American tabloids linked Sims with hotelier and billionaire Jeff Soffer. She was reported to be a constant presence at a number of events hosted at his glitzy hotels.
- Aaron Eckhart (2009) – Molly briefly dated actor Aaron Eckhart in 2009. She confirmed that they were going out in March when she nodded in interaction with a gossip tabloid after being asked whether she was dating Eckhart.
- Scott Stuber (2009-Present) – Molly Sims started dating producer Scott Stuber towards the end of 2009. After having dated for around one and a half years, they got engaged in May 2011. They got married in September 2011 in a romantic ceremony held in the scenic Napa Valley. In June 2012, she gave birth to their first son, Brooks Alan Stuber. They welcomed their daughter Scarlett May Stuber into their family in March 2015. In January 2017, Molly gave birth to their second son, Grey Douglas Stuber.
Race / Ethnicity
Molly Sims is of English and German descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall height
- A beauty mark on the chin
- Broad smile
Molly Sims has appeared in the TV commercials for the following –
- Old Navy Ultralow
- Old Navy Miniskirt
- Old Navy Capris
- CoverGirl Smoothers
- Covergirl TruBlend makeup
- Green M&Ms
- CoverGirl TruShine lipstick
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Delinda Deline in the NBC comedy-drama TV series, Las Vegas
- Having done extensive modeling work for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Having made guest appearances on popular TV shows such as Royal Pains and Men at Work
First TV Show
In 2000, Molly Sims made her first TV show appearance in the role of a presenter in the MTV show, House of Style.
Molly Sims has upped her workout discipline to preserve her stunning figure even in her advancing age. She makes sure that she works out at least five days a week. Her typical workout can last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes. She is particularly a huge fan of Pilates and its ability to elongate and strengthen muscles at the same time.
However, her workout routine hasn’t been limited to only Pilates. In the past, she has given various fitness classes such as spinning, yoga, and boxing a try as well. Overall, she tries to make sure that she is staying active daily, even, if it means getting on a treadmill or elliptical machine even for 15 minutes.
In the gym, she relies on circuit training to keep herself fit. Molly relies on the guidance of Nicole Humphries and works at Body by Simone. She also works out at Tracy Anderson Method gym under the watchful eyes of Maddie James.
She has also made changes to her diet to complement her workout routine. She has completely given up bread. She has also made healthy swaps, for example, she has replaced pasta with spaghetti squash and diet soda for S.Pellegrino with a splash of cranberry or grapefruit juice. Overall, she sticks to a low-calorie and high-fiber diet.
Her typical daily diet is as follows
- Breakfast – Brown rice toast with some strawberry jam. As she tries to keep gluten off her diet, rice toast is a great alternative to regular toast.
- Lunch – Mountain bread wrap with hummus and turkey
- Dinner – A kale salad and a plate of chicken with black lentils. For the dressing, she relies on jalapeño vinaigrette.
- Snacks – She relies on almonds to take care of hunger pangs in between meals.
Molly Sims Favorite Things
- Workout – Circuit Training
Source – Style Caster
Molly Sims Facts
- In 2006, she was hired by Sports Illustrated to model diamond crusted bikini that was worth $30 million and was designed by Susan Rosen for the cover of their special edition.
- While studying in college, Molly had submitted some of her pictures to a modeling agency at the suggestion of her roommate.
- While growing up, she was a very keen swimmer and had even participated in professional competitions.
- Molly is very superstitious when it comes to stepping into an airplane. She has to set her right foot first and has to touch the plane with her right hand first. It is safe to say she has a fear of flying.
- While holidaying in Hawaii, she was stung by a bee on her lips. Her swollen lips led to rumors that she had got collagen injections.
- In 2005, Maxim magazine included her in the 60th position in the list featuring Hot 100 Women of 2002. She managed to creep up to 31st position in a similar list compiled in 2008.
- While studying at Vanderbilt University, she was a member of the Delta Delta Delta Sorority.
- In 2005, the FHM magazine included her in their list featuring “100 Sexiest Women in the World”, which was published in their special edition.
- In 2004, she launched her exclusive jewelry line under the label of Grayce by Molly Sims. Her collection of jewelry included earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- She brought to life the character of Liz Matthews in the 2006 sports comedy film The Benchwarmers. Her co-stars for the film included Rob Schneider, David Spade, Jon Heder, Jon Lovitz, Craig Kilborn, and Tim Meadows.
- She has been appointed as Global Ambassador by Population Services International for their Five & Alive program. The program aimed to look after health crises plaguing children under the age of 5.
- She has served as an ambassador for Operation Smile, which is a non-profit organization that works to reduce the occurrence of cleft lips and palates, and also aims to provide surgeries that could correct these conditions.
- Alongside David Spade, Lauren Lapkus, Nick Swardson, Geoff Pierson, Jackie Sandler, Sarah Chalke, Rob Schneider, Chris Witaske, and Joe “Roman Reigns” Anoai, she co-starred as Melissa (the “right Missy”) in the 2020 romantic comedy film The Wrong Missy.
Featured Image by The Heart Truth / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0