|Arón Piper Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1997|
Arón Piper is a Spanish actor, singer, rapper, and songwriter, who gained prominence for his role as Ander in the Netflix teen drama TV series, Élite, starting in 2018. Before that, he had lesser-known roles in movies such as Maktub (2011) as Iñaki, 15 Años y un día (2013) as Jon, and La Corona Partida (The Broken Crown) (2016) as Fernando de Habsburgo. In 2019, he played Jacobo in the adventure, family, comedy movie Los Rodríguez y el más allá (The Rodriguez and the Beyond).
Arón Julio Manuel Piper Barbero
Dee Jay Paradox, The Gent
- Madrid, Spain
- Asturias, Spain
- Berlin, Germany
Arón has studied film and drama.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
Arón Piper is represented by Garay Talent (Talent Agent) in Madrid, Spain.
Alternative/Indie, Alternative Rap, Pop
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Arón Piper has dated –
- Omar Ayuso (2018) – It was rumored that he and his Élite co-star might be dating off-screen because they play a couple in the TV series and often hang out together. When asked, Omar only stated: “Kissing someone I can’t stand would be unbearable. We imagined that we would like our storyline, but we didn’t imagine that it would cause so much of an impact.” Despite playing a gay character, Arón never discussed his own sexual orientation publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
He is of German descent on his paternal side and of Spanish descent on his maternal side.
- Sharp jawline
- Mole on his left cheekbone
- Often wears an earring on his left ear
Arón Piper Favorite Things
- Singer – Frank Sinatra
- Actors – Marlon Brando, Robert Downey Jr., Viggo Mortensen, Monica Bellucci
- Movie – Les Promesses de l’ombre (Eastern Promises) (2007)
Arón Piper Facts
- He was born and lived in Berlin, Germany until the age of 5 when he moved to Spain with his parents.
- Arón made his singing debut in the movie 15 años y un día (2013) with the song of the same name, which he performed with JA Sickrose. Arón also wrote the lyrics for it.
- He released music online under his stage name Dee Jay Paradox starting in 2015. Some of his notable songs are In The Rain (2015), Missing You (2015), Despertar (2017), Warriorz (2017), and Cenit (2019).
- Arón adopted the nickname “The Gent” from the nickname of a well-known gangster, James “The Gent” Burke (1931-1996).
- During the 1st season of the TV show Élite, the whole cast used to hang out together every weekend but later resorted to texting and calling. For that reason, Arón and his co-stars have a WhatsApp group chat that they constantly discuss things in.
- In 2018, he used to go to every single party he received an invite to because he found newly-discovered fame interesting.
- The thing that surprised him the most about Élite is who the fans of the TV show were. Soccer players Neymar and Marcelo, singers Ricky Martin and Frank Ocean, as well as actor and director Carlos Vermut, were just some of them.
- Activities he enjoys doing in his spare time are hiking, mountaineering, parkour, basketball, break dancing, and taekwondo.
- He speaks German, English, Catalan, and Castilian.
- Arón is a nocturnal person and especially loves nights in Madrid, Spain. He still functions normally in the daytime but his brain is very active at night.
- Arón has tried going to the gym and regularly working out without equipment but quickly abandoned the activity. He also called himself “stick-thin” on one occasion.
- Arón has a tattoo of the letter “M”, which symbolizes his mom and dad. He also has a crying heart tattoo which symbolizes “how much crying has helped him in life.”
- As of January 2020, Arón doesn’t see acting in Hollywood as his goal. He dreams of acting in movies made in Germany, Spain, France, and the United Kingdom.
Featured Image by Arón Piper / Instagram