|Jessica Lowndes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1988|
Jessica Lowndes is a Canadian actor, producer, singer, songwriter, and producer. She has been cast as Adrianna Tate-Duncan in The CW teen drama series 90210, Mandi in the ABC Family comedy-drama series Greek, Becky in the television sitcom Alice, I Think, Suzanne in the comedy film Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant, Laurel Miller in the supernatural horror film The Haunting of Molly Hartley, Julia in the horror film Abattoir, Tamara in the musical horror film The Devil’s Carnival, and Alex Snow in the police procedural television series Major Crimes. Moreover, Jessica Lowndes has also worked in a number of television films such as To Have and to Hold, A December Bride, Over the Moon in Love, Merry Matrimony, Mix Up in The Mediterranean, Too Close for Christmas, Rediscovering Christmas, Christmas at Pemberley Manor, A Deadly Adoption, A Mother’s Nightmare, Saving Milly, and Yes, I Do.
Jessica Suzanne Lowndes
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Jessie received her education from Pacific Academy, a private Christian school in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Dan Lowndes
- Mother – Suzanne Lowndes
- Others – Sydney Thomas Lowndes (Paternal Grandfather), Dorene Evelyn Hardie (Paternal Grandmother), Irving Timm (Maternal Grandfather), Joyce Wilmina Jones (Maternal Grandmother)
Jessica Lowndes has been signed with –
- Aperture Entertainment, California, United States
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Pop, Rock, Rap (Singing)
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
CBS Records, Aperture Entertainment
Her net worth had been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Lowndes has dated –
- Adam Gregory (2008-2009) – An American actor. Both stayed together for almost 2 years. Both parted ways in 2009. Adam got married to Sheridan Nicole, the same year.
- Aaron Paul (2009-2010) – An American actor. The couple got together after Jessie broke up with Adam. The couple also had a 2-year long relation. The couple broke up in 2010 as Aaron got attracted to Lauren Parsekian.
- Danny Cipriani (2011) – She reportedly dated rugby player Danny Cipriani in 2011.
- Jeremy Bloom (2012-2013) – An American skiing champion. The duo was together and dated each other from May 2012 to January 2013.
- Thom Evans (2013) – Former Scottish international rugby union player Thom Evans and Jessica dated from February 2013 to October 2013.
- Jon Lovitz (2015-Present) – In 2015, Jessica started dating American actor Jon Lovitz. She is a little over 31 years junior to Jon.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica Lowndes is of English, Scottish, and Irish descent.
Jessie’s acting abilities when combines with her multi-genre singing, produce something different from others.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Isklar water. She was also the cover girl for ‘Random’ magazine and had shot for ‘Instyle’ magazine too. She is in talks with some popular brands also.
Best Known For
Jessie is best known for her role as Adrianna-Tate Duncan in the CW’s TV series 90210. Her role was a guest role in the start but later on, it was added to the main cast. Also, this role got her nominated at the Prism Awards in 2009.
Saving Milly (2005). An American drama TV film. She played the role of Andrea Kondracke. The film was first aired on CBS on March 13, 2005.
Mama Who Bore Me.
She sang the song in the episode ‘Woman’s Intuition’ in her TV series 90210.
First TV Show
“Masters of Horror” (2005), an American TV series created by director Mick Garris for the Showtime cable network. She appeared in season episode 3 entitled “Dance of the Dead” as ‘Peggy’.
Ryan Farhoudi, West Hollywood. He helps her in doing workouts and exercises to raise her fitness levels.
Jessica Lowndes Favorite Things
- Favorite Dinner – Grilled fish with veggies
- Favorite Breakfast – Oatmeal with fruit and brown sugar
- Favorite Subject – English
- Favorite Band – Stateless
- Favorite Designer – Dolce & Gabbana
- Favorite Jeans – 7 for All Mankind, J Brand and Paige Premium Denim
- Favorite Way to Unwind – Yoga/ Massage
Jessica Lowndes Facts
- Jessica was included on People magazine’s list of World’s Most Beautiful People (2009).
- Jessie is of English, Ukrainian and German descent.
- Jessica moved to California in 2005 but again moved back to Canada in 2010.
- She has appeared in many TV Shows namely ‘Alice,I Think’, ‘Kyle XY’ and ‘Greek’.
- She has acted in two more TV movies- ‘To Have And To Hold’ (2006) and Pretty/ Handsome (2008).
- Her feature film credits include Autopsy (2008), The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008), and Altitude (2010).
- Jessica was ranked 58 by BuddyTV in the list of TV’s 100 Sexiest Woman in 2011.
- Jessie was also one of the stars of “Devil’s Carnival”, a short film musical screened on tour in April 2012.
- She has been playing piano since she was 5 and writing music since she was 9.
- Jessie made her singing debut also in 90210. She sang “Mama Who Bore Me” in the episode ‘Woman Intuition’ in 2009.
- Jessie has performed several songs on her show 90210 namely ‘Jolene’ (Episode: What’s Past is Prologue), ‘One More Time (Episode: Meet the Parent), and ‘Fool’ (Episode: Benefit of the Doubt).
- In 2012, she played the character named Vanessa Redlynn in the crime mystery thriller television film A Mother’s Nightmare. This performance got her nominated at the Canadian Screen Awards.