|Kylie Bunbury Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kylie Bunbury is a Canadian-American actor. She has been cast in a variety of roles which include playing Lacey Porter in the teen drama mystery-thriller series Twisted, Angie Richardson in the Netflix crime drama miniseries When They See Us, Frannie Crowne in the science fiction drama sera series Brave New World, Genevieve “Ginny” Baker in the Fox drama series Pitch, Roxanne in the dark comedy film The Sitter, Christie Love in television film Get Christie Love, Michelle Sterling in the action comedy film Game Night, Allison in the comedy film Eat Wheaties!, Eva Sinclair/Dawn Sinclair-Barbara in CBS sci-fi mystery drama series Under the Dome, and Cassie Dewell in the ABC crime drama-thriller series Big Sky.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Film and TV Actor
- Father – Alex Bunbury (Retired Footballer)
- Mother – Kristi Novak
- Siblings – Teal Alexander Bunbury (Younger Brother) (Soccer Player), Logan Bunbury (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ronald Delano Novak (Maternal Grandfather), Claudia Lou Carlson (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been managed by –
- Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kylie Bunbury has dated –
- Ashton Moio (2013-2016) – Kylie Bunbury started dating American actor Ashton Moio in 2013. The couple broke up in 2016.
- Jon-Ryan Alan Riggins (2017-Present) – Kylie started dating Jon-Ryan Alan Riggins in 2017 and the couple tied the knot in 2020 in a gorgeous ceremony in Madeira. In June 2021, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. The couple welcomed a baby boy named Rumi Walker Wiggins on December 6, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
She is of African-Guyanese descent on her father’s side and has Polish, Swedish, English, and German ancestry on her mother’s side
- Portrays strong women-focused characters
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Being a part of movies including The Sitter (2011), and Prom (2011).
In the television world also, she is a well-known face and is noted for playing the character of Eva in the CBS series Under The Dome. She is also known for portraying Major League Baseball’s first female player in the Fox series Pitch.
Her first movie was teen romance comedy-drama Prom (2011) in which she played the supporting role of Jordan Lundley.
First TV Show
Her television debut came with the series Days of Our Lives in 2010. She portrayed the character of Kathleen in one episode of the series.
For her role in Pitch, the actress trained really hard to learn all the mechanics of the game and strengthen her arms. As she was to play a baseball player and wanted to be a perfect pitcher, she was on the field for training at least 3-4 times every week. To build her body strength, the actress did boxing.
She focused so much on the training that she often missed her lunch. Kylie trained under coach Gregg Olson, who is a former MLB pitcher and also the winner of the American League Rookie of the Year award in 1989. The actress has put in a lot of hard work for the role.
As for her diet, Kylie revealed that she was eating healthy and clean food to have enough energy for her performance.
Kylie Bunbury Favorite Things
- Animal – Dog
Source – Hollywood Life
Kylie Bunbury Facts
- Kylie spent two years of her childhood in England and seven years on the island of Madeira, Portugal.
- She considers Prior Lake, Minnesota as her hometown as she spent her formative years there.
- She started her career as a model and commenced acting on the suggestion of her modeling agency.
- Alongside Jason Bateman, Rachel McAdams, Billy Magnussen, Sharon Horgan, Lamorne Morris, Jesse Plemons, Michael C. Hall, and Kyle Chandler, she co-starred as Kevin’s wife Michelle Sterling in the film Game Night.
- Avan Jogia is her best friend.
- Her family in Minnesota has a dog named Ziggy.
- In 2020, she started appearing as Cassie Dewell, a private detective who co-owns a private investigation agency called Dewell & Hoyt and was romantically involved with her partner, in the television series Big Sky, based on The Highway series of books by C. J. Box.