|Jesse Plemons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1988|
Jesse Plemons is an American actor who is best known for his on-screen roles such as Landry Clarke in Friday Night Lights, Chris Kelly in Other People, Todd Alquist in Breaking Bad as well as El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, Ed Blumquist in Fargo, Captain Robert Daly in Black Mirror, and Gary Kingsbury in Game Night. He started his career as a child actor and has since given a number of critically acclaimed performances.
Jesse Lon Plemons
Dallas, Texas, United States
Jesse Plemons got enrolled at the Texas Tech University Independent School District from where he graduated with his high school diploma in 2007. He also attended the Mart High School before shifting to the online program because of his acting projects.
He took acting lessons at Dallas Young Actors Studio in Dallas, Texas.
- Father – Jim Bob Plemons
- Mother – Lisa Beth (née Cason)
- Sibling – Jill Plemons (Older Sister)
- Others – Ira Alonzo/Lon Plemons (Paternal Grandfather), Ethel Virginia Brown (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Herman Cason (Maternal Grandfather), Iantha Vermel Peacock (Maternal Grandmother)
Jesse Plemons is represented by TalentWorks, Talent Agency, Burbank, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse Plemons has dated –
- Courtney Peterson
- Kirsten Dunst (2016-Present) – In the year 2016, he started dating actress Kirsten Dunst with whom he co-starred in Fargo. The duo got engaged the following year and on May 3, 2018, they were blessed with a son named Ennis Howard Plemons. In March 2021, they announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. In September 2021, during an interview, Kirsten revealed that the couple had welcomed a baby boy named James Robert. In July 2022, they tied the knot at the GoldenEye resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
Race / Ethnicity
Jesse Plemons is of English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Swiss-German descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Thin eyebrows
- His resemblance to actors Matt Damon and Philip Seymour Hoffman
Jesse Plemons Facts
- He grew up in Mart, Limestone.
- He played the role of Todd Alquist, an employee of Vamonos Pest Control who becomes an associate of Walt and Jesse, in the thriller crime drama black comedy television series, Breaking Bad, from 2012 to 2013. Jesse Plemons co-starred in the show alongside Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, and others.
- For his role as Ed Blumquist in Fargo, he won the 2015 Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Supporting Actor in a Movie/Miniseries” and was also nominated for the 2016 Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or a Movie”.
- In March 2016, he was inducted into the Texas Film Hall of Fame.
- He has been a part of Oscar-nominated films such as Bridge of Spies (2015), The Post (2017), Vice (2018), and The Irishman (2019).
- Jesse Plemons appeared as Captain Robert Daly in the British dystopian science fiction anthology television series, Black Mirror, and was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie” and Saturn Award for “Best Guest Starring Role on Television”.
- He has been friends with Taylor Kitsch, Zach Gilford, and Kyle Chandler.
- In April 2021, it was revealed that Jesse had suffered an injury after he was spotted in Los Angeles using crutches with his right leg in a brace.
Featured Image by Andrew Walker / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0