|Adrienne Warren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adrienne Warren is an American actress, theatre artist, singer, and dancer who started gaining recognition with her stage roles and has been cast as Lorell Robinson in Dreamgirls, Tina Turner in Tina, and Danielle in Bring It On. In addition to that, she has also appeared in a variety of on-screen roles like Dina in Orange Is the New Black, Rachel Manning in Blue Bloods, Maternity in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Malory Haynes in Quantico, Nina in People in New Jersey, Abby in Point of Honor, and Carrie Waylan in Black Box.
Tidewater, Virginia, United States
She divides her time between –
- New York City, New York, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
Adrienne Warren studied at Governor’s School for the Arts in Norfolk, Virginia and also attended the Marymount Manhattan College, from where she graduated in 2009.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Theatre Artist
Adrienne Warren is represented by The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Adrienne Warren Facts
- In 2016, she was cast in the Broadway production of the musical Shuffle Along (also known as Shuffle Along, or, the Making of the Musical Sensation of 1921 and All That Followed) at Music Box Theatre in New York City. Her performance got her nominated for a 2016 Tony Award in the “Best Featured Actress in a Musical” category.
- She played the role of Tina Turner in the jukebox musical, Tina (also known as Tina: The Tina Turner Musical), at Aldwych Theatre in 2018 and at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in 2019. For this role, Adrienne Warren won the 2020 Drama Desk Award and Outer Critics Circle Award for “Outstanding Actress in a Musical” and was also nominated for the 2019 Laurence Olivier Award for “Best Actress in a Musical” as well as for the 2020 Drama League Award for “Distinguished Performance”.
- She has performed with groups like The Dream Engine and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
- She has served as a vocalist for the non-profit Magic-The State Of The Arts.
- During the 2020 Tony Awards, Adrienne won the award for “Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical” for her work as Tina Turner in Tina – The Tina Turner Musical.
Featured Image by Adrienne Warren / Instagram