|Meredith MacNeill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||1975|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Meredith MacNeill is a Canadian actress and comedian who for her multiple looks in the sketch shows Man Stroke Woman and Baroness von Sketch Show. On the other hand, she is also recognized for her appearance as Isabelle in the film Confetti.
Meredith was born in 1975.
Amherst, Nova Scotia, Canada
Meredith trained and graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Meredith is represented by Edna Talent Management Ltd.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meredith has dated –
Note: Meredith is a single mother to a girl who was born in 2010. She was 36 years old at the time of her child’s birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Meredith has Scottish ancestry.
- Heart-shaped face
- Chiseled jawline
Meredith MacNeill Favorite Things
- Sketch From Her Popular CBC comedy, Baroness von Sketch Show – Send Nudes
Source – The Walrus
Meredith MacNeill Facts
- Originally, Meredith is from Pictou County, Nova Scotia.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Tina in The Vice in 2003. Later, in 2003, MacNeill was cast in her first feature film as Suzi in Blackball.
- In the past, Meredith had to leave her acting career and relocate from England to Canada in order to live with her parents where she gave birth to her daughter in 2010.
- Meredith had once stated in an interview that she suffered from funny bones.
- The earliest post that Meredith uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 14, 2015.
- Her film and television credits include Pretty Hard Cases, Your Money or Your Wife, Haven, Man Stroke Woman, Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel, and Peep Show.
Featured Image By Meredith MacNeill / Instagram