|Belinda Stewart-Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1971|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Belinda Stewart-Wilson is an English actress who came to limelight after her portrayal of Polly McKenzie in the coming-of-age television sitcom The Inbetweeners (2008–2010). She has appeared in several other TV shows including Evermoor (2014–2016) and has starred in numerous films like Razzle Dazzle: A Journey into Dance (2007).
Belinda Anthea Stewart-Wilson
Kensington, London, England, United Kingdom
She attended St Mary’s School, Calne in Calne, Wiltshire as well as Hurst Lodge School in Berkshire. She then completed a 3-year degree in Classical Acting at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
- Father – Lieutenant-Colonel Sir Blair Stewart-Wilson (British Army Officer)
- Mother – Helen Mary Fox
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
She is represented by AHA Talent Ltd.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ben Miller (2004-2011) – She tied the knot with actor and comedian Ben Miller in 2004. They divorced in 2011. They have a son named Jackson (b. 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Sharp nose
Belinda Stewart-Wilson Favorite Things
- TV Shows – In The Club, The Only Way Is Essex, Made In Chelsea as she has been a bit of a Chelsea girl when she was in the late teens that had made her relate to the show intimately
- Genre She Has Enjoyed Working In – Comedy, that being her first love and having been easier for her than drama, however, the drama also having been great fun to do due to its demands of a different set of skills and ability
- Regimen She Has Followed To Stay In Shape – Drinking plenty of water, Getting enough sleep, Keeping her skin clean, Going to the gym, Doing Yoga
- Her Dream Project – Some very good theatre
Source – The Guardian, The Press And Journal
Belinda Stewart-Wilson Facts
- She had grown up on military postings in the UK, Germany, and Austria before her family moved to London and settled down there after her father became an Equerry to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Her earliest TV memory has consisted of the children’s comedy-drama Press Gang that she was completely addicted to.
- In spite of being only 13 years his senior, she played the part of Simon Bird’s mother in The Inbetweeners (2008), The Inbetweeners (2011), and The Inbetweeners 2 (2014).
- Belinda has revealed that she would love to see a sitcom with the Inbetweeners, decades down the line, that would deal with their different mid-life crises. She has added that she would in particular want to see what would happen to Neil who has been the most easy-going person with a Teflon-like quality that should stand him in very good stead.
- Regarding playing the role of Fiona in Evermoor, she has affirmed that she has thoroughly enjoyed doing the American accent. She has been grateful that she had a wonderful dialect coach who made it possible for her to have great fun playing a character from a completely different country with a completely different accent.
- She has stated that she has found it very interesting as an actor to watch reality TV as real people can be seen there with real emotion in their eyes and a lot can be learned.
Featured Image by Celebs N Stockings / Instagram