Aaron Paul Sturtevant
Emmett, Idaho, United States
Aaron Paul went to the Centennial High School in Boise and graduated in 1998.
- Father – Robert Sturtevant (Baptist Minister)
- Mother – Darla Sturtevant
- Siblings – Danielle Hart (Older Sister). She has 2 other older siblings.
- Others – Leon Robert Sturtevant (Paternal Grandfather), Verna Lee Webb (Paternal Grandmother), Ennis Allen Haynes (Maternal Grandfather), Erchel / Ershel Ball (Maternal Grandmother)
Aaron Paul is represented by Beverly Hills based United Talent Agency.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron Paul has dated
- Nicole Eggert (2001-2003) – Aaron Paul started going out with actress Nicole Eggert in 2001. Their relationship lasted for about 2 years as they decided to head separate ways in 2003. Also, their relationship was slightly on and off in nature. The MTV Movie Awards was one of their last appearances as a couple.
- Samaire Armstrong (2001-2002) – Towards the end of 2001, Aaron was reported to be in a relationship with actress Samaire Armstrong. They had grown close during the shooting of the TV series, The X Files. They dated for a year as they separated in the last months of 2002. In his later interview, Aaron claimed that he once dated meth addict and as she later went into rehab, it was assumed that he was talking about Armstrong.
- Tamara Feldman (2003-2008) – Aaron started going out with actress Tamara Feldman in 2003. They were together for about 5 years.
- Jessica Lowndes (2009-2010) – Aaron started dating actress Jessica Lowndes in the spring of 2009. He made their relationship public in March 2009 via an interview. They dated for about a year.
- Lauren Parsekian (2010-Present) – Aaron started his relationship with actress Lauren Parsekian in 2010. They had first met at the Coachella Music Festival. In January 2012, while in Paris, they took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged. In May 2013, they got married in a romantic wedding ceremony that was planned as per 1920s Parisian carnival theme. They had even hired Foster The People and John Mayer to perform at their wedding. The couple has a child together, a daughter, born in February 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Aaron has Scottish, German, and English ancestry.
Blue with a strong hint of ‘Green’.
- High forehead
- Blue-Green eyes
Aaron Paul has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Juicy Fruit Gum by Wrigley
- Kellogg’s Corn Pops
- Pizza Hut
- Vanilla Coke
- Burger King
- XBox One
- Mazda Car
As his father was a Baptist minister, he was raised in a Baptist household.
However, his religious views as an adult aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Jesse Pinkman in the crime drama TV series, Breaking Bad.
- Having played the role of Scott Quittman in the HBO drama TV series, Big Love from 2007 to 2011.
- Having played pivotal roles in popular movies such as Need for Speed, A Long Way Down, and Exodus: Gods and Kings.
In 2000, he made his theatrical film debut in the teen comedy movie, Whatever It Takes, which had James Franco in one of the leading roles.
First TV Show
In 1999, Aaron Paul made his first TV show appearance in Fortune Cookie episode of the teen drama series, Beverly Hills, 90210.
Aaron Paul has revealed in interviews that he makes sure that he is working out regularly so that he can eat his favorite foods without a second thought.
He hits the gym multiple times a week. He has also included outdoor activities such as hiking into his workout regime.
Aaron Paul Favorite Things
- Guilty Food Pleasure – Pizza
- Star Wars Character – Chewbacca
- Pizza Joint – Antico Pizza in Atlanta
- Thai Food Restaurant – Kung Pao Bistro
- Beer – Dogfish Head 90
- Music Band – Korn
- Childhood TV Show – Fraggle Rock
Source – People, Hollywood Reporter, PopSugar
Aaron Paul Facts
- Once he was nearly kicked out of Radiohead Concert in O2 Arena as he was dancing in the arena stands. The fans in the stands are supposed to remain seated. The next day he convinced his entire row and row in front to stand up and dance.
- While shooting for the Grilled episode of Breaking Bad, he had to be admitted to the hospital after getting concussed during the shooting of an action scene.
- He decided that he wanted to become an actor while he was studying in the 8th grade. He then decided to join the theatre department of the school.
- In the late 90s, he used to work as an usher at the iconic Universal Studios Movie Theatre in Hollywood.
- He also used to work as a frog mascot at a radio station.
- He has revealed in the interviews that The Goonies movie had inspired him to leave Idaho and move to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- After graduating from high school, he drove with his mother in a 1982 Toyota Corolla to Los Angeles. He had only $6,000 in savings.
- In 1996, he participated in the International Modeling and Talent Association competition and managed to finish as a runner-up, which helped him sign up with a manager.
- On the final day of shooting of Breaking Bad, he and castmate Bryan Cranston decided to get Breaking Bad tattoos. While Cranston got the logo of the show tattooed on his finger, Aaron got ‘no half measures’ inked on his biceps.
- In 2013, he managed to raise $1.8 million with his wife for the Kind Campaign, which is a non-profit organization that aims to tackle anti-bullying.
- He was born a month premature on the floor of the bathroom with his mother being alone at the home as his father was out of the town.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Aaron Paul / Instagram