|Samaire Armstrong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Samaire Armstrong is a Japanese-born American fashion designer and actress who is best known for starring in TV shows like The O.C. (2003-2006), Entourage (2004-2005), Dirty Se*y Money (2007-2009), etc. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
Samaire Rhys Armstrong
Samaire studied at Sedona Red Rock High School.
She joined the University of Arizona to study costume design and theater but, dropped out after 1 year.
Actress, Fashion Designer
- Father – Hunter Armstrong
- Mother – Sylvia Sepielli
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samaire has dated –
- Aaron Paul (2001-2002)
- Jason Christopher (2011-2015) – Samaire and her boyfriend, guitarist Jason Christopher welcomed a son named Calin Armstrong Christopher on December 16, 2012.
- Johnny Whitworth (2016-2017)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish ancestry on her father’s side and is of Italian (including Sicilian) descent on her mother’s side.
However, she mostly dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
Samaire Armstrong Facts
- Her name Samaire is pronounced as ‘Sah-mee-rah’ and stands for ‘dawning sun’ in Irish.
- Samaire has lived in places as diverse as Japan, Hawaii, China, Arizona, and Malaysia.
- She landed on Maxim‘s 2005 ‘Hot 100’ list at #55.
- She appeared in Hanson‘s music video for Penny & Me (2004) as well as 2005 single, Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
- Her parents initially mispronounced her name as ‘Sam-air’ for 3 months before learning the correct Irish pronunciation.
- In September 2020, Samaire made headlines with her Pro-Trump stance and for labeling, the Black Lives Matter movement as a domestic terrorist organization.
- She essayed the role of a superficial heiress named Juliet Darling in ABC’s Dirty Se*y Money in 2007; a character allegedly inspired by the infamous hotel heiress, Paris Hilton.
Featured Image by Samaire Armstrong / Instagram