|Craig Carton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Craig Carton is an American radio and television personality who is the co-host of WFAN (AM)‘s Carton and Roberts sports radio program in New York City and also Fox Sports 1‘s The Carton Show.
Craig Harris Carton
New Rochelle, New York, United States
New York, United States
Craig completed his schooling at New Rochelle High School before going on to enroll at Syracuse University‘s S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications where he graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism in 1991.
Radio, TV Personality
- Siblings – Jeffrey I. Carton (Brother)
Craig Carton’s net worth was $4 Million according to ‘Celebrity Net Worth’.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Craig has dated –
- Kim Carton – Craig is married to businesswoman Kim Carton with whom he has 3 sons – Sonny Carton, Anthony Carton, and Lucky Carton, as well as a daughter named Mickey Carton.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a clean shaved head.
Craig Carton Favorite Things
- Pitchers From The Yankees – Gerrit Cole
Source – YanksGoYard
Craig Carton Facts
- During his younger years, he had attended a summer camp where he fell victim to child s*xual abuse which he revealed in an interview in March 2019.
- His interest in broadcasting began at an early age and while he was in high school, Craig also did play-by-play commentary for Westchester County high-school sporting events. Further, he even attended workshops on sports broadcasting which were being taught by legendary announcer Bob Wolff.
- One of his earliest jobs as a broadcaster was in 1991, for WGR Radio in Buffalo.
- It was during his 30s, that Craig found out that he suffered from Tourette syndrome.
- On June 4, 2013, Carton published his first book titled Loudmouth: Tales (and Fantasies) of Sports, S*x, and Salvation from Behind the Microphone.
- In 2013, he founded the Tic Toc Stop Foundation which helps raise funds for people battling Tourette syndrome.
- Carton’s home in New York City was invaded by federal agents on September 6, 2017, where he was taken into custody on “securities fraud, wire fraud and conspiracy to commit those offenses.” Along with him, three others were arrested for defrauding investors of $4.8 million with a Ponzi scheme of having millions of dollars of face-value concert tickets that did not exist.
- He was then convicted on November 7, 2018, by the Manhattan federal court with a sentence that was supposed to take place on February 27, 2019 but was pushed to March 15 and eventually occurred on April 5, that year. He was given three and a half years in prison and asked to make restitution of $4.8 million. However, his good behavior saw him being kept on house arrest in 2020, which led to him being released from federal custody on June 8, 2021.
- During his arrest, he resigned from WFAN on September 13, 2017, but was re-instated by them on October 29, 2020, and continued to host the Carton & Roberts program.
- He was named Talkers Magazines‘ “second-most important and influential sports talk-show host in the nation each year” for its Heavy Hundred Sports Talk Show List.
- The earliest post that Craig uploaded to his Instagram account was on July 25, 2022.
Featured Image By Ricky Williams / Instagram