|Michael C Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1971|
Michael C Hall is an American actor, voice actor, producer, director, theatre artist, and singer who is known for playing Dexter Morgan in the crime drama television series Dexter, Tom Franklin in the historical thriller drama television series The Defeated, David Fisher in the HBO drama series Six Feet Under, and Toffee (voice) in the animated magical girl television series Star vs. the Forces of Evil. He has also been cast in other shows like Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles, The Crown, Safe, Dexter: Early Cuts, Vietnam in HD, Years of Living Dangerously, Documentary Now!, and Dexter: New Blood. Moreover, Michael C Hall’s film credits include Paycheck, Gamer, Peep World, The Trouble with Bliss, Kill Your Darlings, Cold in July, Justice League: Gods and Monsters, Bereft, Christine, Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House, The Report, Game Night, In the Shadow of the Moon, John and the Hole, and Mysteries of the Freemasons.
Michael Carlyle Hall
Michael C Hall
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
In 1989, he graduated from Ravenscroft School in Raleigh.
Then, in 1993, Michael graduated from the liberal arts college Earlham College in Richmond, Indiana.
Finally, in 1996 he graduated from New York University’s Graduate Acting Program at Tisch School of the Arts.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Director, Singer, Theatre Artist
- Father – William Carlyle Hall (Worked for IBM) (Died at 39 due to prostate cancer)
- Mother – Janice (Styons) Hall (Guidance counselor at Lees-McRae College)
- Siblings – None. Michael had one older sister who died in infancy before his birth.
- Others – William Carlyle Hall (Paternal Grandfather), Themise Catherine Smith (Paternal Grandmother), Samuel Cornelius “Sam” Styons (Maternal Grandfather), Virgie L. Davis (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed to –
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
His net worth has been $25 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael C Hall has dated –
- Amy Spanger (2001-2006) – The actors Amy Spanger and Michael Hall started dating in 2001. On May 1, 2002, the duo got married. The marriage went on for three years. They split in 2005 and filed for divorce in 2006.
- Jennifer Carpenter (2007-2011) – Dexter‘s co-stars Jennifer Carpenter and Michael Hall started dating in November 2007. They, however, both met on the set in 2006. After dating for over a year, the couple married in a secret ceremony on December 31, 2008. The duo made their debut as a married couple at Golden Globes in 2009. They split in December 2010, after two years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized on December 2, 2011. They reportedly got back together in 2012.
- Julia Stiles (2010-2011) – In 2010, actor Julia Stiles played the role of Lumen Pierce in the TV series Dexter for 10 episodes. During that time, she was RUMORed to be dating Michael C. Hall. Their RUMORed relationship ended in 2011.
- Vanessa Abrue (2011) – In 2011, he was RUMORed to be dating Showtime employee Vanessa Abrue. They both met on the set of Dexter and were rumored to be dating from March 2011 to December 2011.
- Morgan Macgregor (2012-Present) – Since September 2012, he is dating Canadian writer Morgan Macgregor. She was an associate editor at the Los Angeles Review of Books.
Race / Ethnicity
Michael C Hall is of English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
- Great body
- Has dated actors, writers, and non-show business people like Vanessa Abrue
In 2009, he appeared in a TV commercial for Dodge (It was a voiceover). He also appeared in the commercial in 2011 and later.
In 2013, Michael appeared in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society TV commercial.
Best Known For
Playing the lead title role as Dexter Morgan in the Showtime drama television series Dexter from 2006 to 2013. He appeared in a total of 96 episodes. He won Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2010 for his contribution to this show.
He appeared in the 2003 sci-fi thriller film Paycheck in his role as Agent Klein. He didn’t have a starring role in the film.
First TV Show
From 2001 to 2005, Michael appeared in the HBO drama television series Six Feet Under in his role as David Fisher. He appeared in a total of 63 episodes.
As per his interview with Details, he works out three or four times a week but exercises hard. He generally follows a circuit, which includes a variety of exercises.
Michael Hall takes help from celebrity trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche.
Michael C Hall Favorite Things
Here, Michael Hall has shared his 7 favorite Dexter moments on today.com.
Michael C Hall Facts
- Michael’s father died in 1982 due to cancer, when he was 11 years old.
- Michael initially desired to become a lawyer.
- He shares his birthday with Clark Gable and Brandon Lee.
- His ex-wife Jennifer Carpenter played his sister in the Dexter TV series.
- He underwent treatment for a form of Hodgkin’s lymphoma on January 13, 2010.
- Hall is the face of Somalia Aid Society’s Feed The People campaign.
- As a theatre artist, he has been cast in productions of Macbeth, Henry V, Timon of Athens, Corpus Christi, Chicago, Mr. Marmalade, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, R Shomon, The Realistic Joneses, and Cabaret.
- Alongside Boyd Holbrook and Cleopatra Coleman, he co-starred as Detective Holt in the 2019 science fiction thriller film In the Shadow of the Moon.
- He is not on social media.