|Courtney Thorne-Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1967|
Courtney Thorne-Smith is an American actress, writer, voiceover artist, singer, and producer who is known for her roles in several shows and movies such as Alison Parker in Melrose Place, Cheryl in According to Jim, Lyndsey McElroy in Two and a Half Men, and Natalie Stockwell in Chairman of the Board.
San Francisco, California, United States
Courtney Thorne-Smith studied at Menlo-Atherton High School located in Atherton, San Mateo County, California. Later, she graduated in the year 1985 from Tamalpais High School, a public secondary school, located in Mill Valley, Marin County, California.
Additionally, she has also taken lessons at the Ensemble Theatre Company in Northern California.
Actress, Writer, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Singer
- Father – Walter Smith (Computer Market Researcher)
- Mother – Lora Thorne (Therapist)
- Siblings – Jennifer (Older Sister) (Advertising Executive)
Courtney Thorne-Smith is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney Thorne-Smith has dated –
- Andrew Shue (1991-1992)
- Andrew Conrad (2000-2001)
- Robert Andrews (2001-2003)
- Robert Fishman (2007) – They were blessed with their first child, a son named Jacob Emerson Fishman, on January 11, 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sparkling eyes
- A deep, sultry voice
Courtney Thorne-Smith has done endorsement work for brands such as –
- Almay Cosmetics (TV Commercial) (1999)
- Almay (Print Ads) (1999)
- Almay One Coat Nail Color (Print Ads) (2000)
- Almay Light & Easy Liquid Stick Makeup
- Kellogg’s Special K (2003)
- Atkins diet & nutrition system (Print Ads) (2009-2012)
Courtney Thorne-Smith Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Menlo Park, California.
- Courtney Thorne-Smith was just 7 years old when her parents got divorced. So, she used to spend time with both of her parents at their separate places.
- Her career took a great leap when she was cast as Alison Parker in the primetime soap opera, Melrose Place, in which she worked alongside actors Linden Ashby, Josie Bissett, David Charvet, Marcia Cross, Kristin Davis, Heather Locklear, Jamie Luner, Alyssa Milano, and John Haymes Newton.
- She has performed several songs in various TV shows such as We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Stormy Monday in According to Jim, Jingle Bells and I’ll Be There in Melrose Place, You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me and Son Of A Preacher Man in Ally McBeal, and The Brady Bunch Theme in Day by Day.
- Courtney Thorne-Smith has also written a novel named Outside In, which was published by Broadway Books in New York, United States on September 18, 2007.
- As a producer, she has contributed to projects such as Emma Fielding: More Bitter Than Death and Site Unseen: An Emma Fielding Mystery.
- Courtney Thorne-Smith has also appeared in a number of movies like Welcome to 18, Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise, The Lovemaster, Summer School, Batman: New Times, The Thanksgiving Promise, and More Bitter than Death: An Emma Fielding Mystery.
- She has provided her vocals to a couple of characters on shows and movies such as Robot Chicken, Duckman: Private D*ck/Family Man, and Whisper of the Heart.
Featured Image by anne861 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0