Alyssa Jayne Milano
Lyssa, Conan, Lyssie, Lissy-Girl
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Alyssa Milano attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA, United States.
Actress, former singer, film producer
- Father – Thomas M. Milano (Film-music Editor)
- Mother – Lin Milano (Fashion Designer and Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Cory Milano (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Eric Loyd (Cousin), Emily Ann Loyd (Cousin)
Alyssa Milano is managed by Joan Hyler who is associated with Hyler Management, Santa Monica, CA, United States.
Pop / Rock
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
112.5 lbs or 51 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Milano has dated –
- Kirk Cameron (1985–1986) – Alyssa was just 13 when she started dating Kirk Cameron who was 14 at that time. It was a time when Alyssa had just started her career in the TV show Who’s The Boss?
- Corey Feldman (1986–1987) – Alyssa Milano dated actor and singer, Corey Feldman from December 1986 to April 1987.
- Corey Haim (1987–1990) – Alyssa started a relationship with Corey Haim in the year 1987 and ended it after three years in 1990. They dated each other when their careers were budding.
- Wayne McBean (1990) – In 1990, Alyssa dated the ice-hockey player, Wayne McBean.
- David Arquette (1991) – Alyssa was RUMORed to be dating David in 1991. This might have been possible as the two had accompanied each other during a few occasions such as the “Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey” which took place on July 11, 1991. They were later also spotted at the “The Indian Runner” premiered at Los Angeles on September 19, 1991.
- Jonathan Silverman (1992) – Alyssa and Jonathan dated each other in the year 1992.
- Eric Nies (1993) – Alyssa then, dated the reality TV personality, Eric Nies for a brief time. Eric revealed about this relationship on Howard Stern Show on July 21, 2000.
- Scott Wolf (1993) – Alyssa Milano and Scott Wolf were an item in 1993 for a short time. It was the time when Milano’s career was unpredictable as the show, Who’s The Boss, had been canceled. They were also engaged briefly.
- Cinjun Tate (1998–1999) – Alyssa Milano and singer Cinjun Tate, a member of the Remy Zero band, married in 1999. However, it did not last very long due to complications deemed by social networking websites. So, they split in the same year.
- Jason Behr (2000) – Actor Jason Behr and Milano dated for a couple of months in the year 2000.
- Greg Vaughan (2000) – Alyssa and Greg had a brief relationship for a couple of months in 2000. Though, it was a RUMOR.
- Brian Krause (2000–2001) – Alyssa Milano and Brian Krause dated while they were co-stars in the TV show, Charmed.
- Josh Shambaugh (2002) – The two dated for a brief period in 2002.
- Justin Timberlake (2002) – Timberlake and Milano dated for some time in 2002. People loved them together, but they eventually broke up.
- Fred Durst (2002) – Alyssa was RUMORed to be dating the musician Fred Durst in December 2002.
- Jimmy Federico (2003) – Milano and Federico dated for a brief time in 2003.
- Eric Dane (2003) – From May to September 2003, Milano dated the actor Eric Dane.
- Carl Pavano (2003) – Milano dated the baseball player, Pavano in the middle of 2003. They stayed together for six months. The two came into contact at the NYC Club when Pavano’s team defeated the New York Yankees in the World Championships.
- Barry Zito (2004–2005) – After splitting from Pavano, Alyssa started dating the Italian baseball pitcher, Barry Zito. The two had a high-profile relationship and were spotted at various occasions and events.
- Brad Penny (2005) – The next baseball player to date Milano was Brad Penny in 2005.
- Dave Bugliari (2007–Present) – Milano got engaged to David Bugliari of the Creative Artists Agency after one year of dating in December 2008. They later married on August 15, 2009 at Dave’s family home located in New Jersey. The couple has a son, Milo Thomas Bugliari, born on August 31, 2011, and a daughter, Elizabella Dylan Bugliari, born on September 4, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Alyssa Milano has Italian ancestry.
Tattoos – On her shoulder, ankle, and wrist
37-24-33 in or 94-61-84 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Alyssa has appeared in a couple of commercials and print ads, for organizations and brands such as PETA (“Let Vegetarianism grow on you”), UNICEF, Touch, Candies shoes, 1-800-Collect, Veet Depilatory Cream, Hi-C Fruit Drinks, NFL Touch Women’s Fashion Collection by Alyssa Milano, Wen Healthy Hair Care system, and ProActive.
Best Known For
Alyssa Milano is best known for her TV show appearances such as Who’s the Boss? (1984–1992), the soap opera Melrose Place (1997–1998), Charmed (1998–2006) and Mistresses (2013–2014).
Her first album was named Look In My Heart released on March 25, 1989. It was 16 at that time.
The album was around 30 minutes in length, consisting of 9 tracks.
Alyssa’s first film was Old Enough, a drama film, released in 1984, in which she played the role of Diane.
First TV Show
Alyssa first appeared in the sitcom Who’s the Boss? from 1984 to 1992 in which she acted as Samantha Micelli. Alyssa appeared in a total of 196 episodes.
Alyssa goes to the gym in the morning for a sweaty workout session. Though, she stopped going to the gym after giving birth to her son and instead used to take him for a walk in the park in the morning. That used to be her workout.
She sometimes opts for a burlesque class or a dance class, where she again sweats and this gives her body a good cardio workout.
Regarding her diet, Alyssa eats mainly clean food. She believes in eating less food. Milano keeps on cheat day in a week, where she eats her desired foods, but in moderation.
Her diet plan is generally like –
- Breakfast – Oatmeal
- Lunch – Salad
- Dinner – Grilled fish with veggies
Alyssa Milano’s Favorite Things
- Song – “Blackbird” by Beatles
- Book – The Giving tree (by Shel Silverstein), Insanity
- Meal – Pizza
- Color – Green / Orange
- Game – Baseball
Source – Us Magazine, TeenInk
Alyssa Milano Facts
- In 1998, Alyssa was awarded a sum of $230,000 after winning a case against a web designer who had leaked out nude pictures of her.
- Alyssa was ranked #5 on Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” list in the year 2002.
- She was also ranked at #28 on the “100 Greatest Child Actors” list presented by VH1 in the past.
- Alyssa is an active contributor with UNICEF as she is UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador for the United States of America.
- Alyssa Milano is hydrophobic and claustrophobic.
- She also suffers from dyslexia.
- She also has pet dogs, viz., Ripely, Stella, Lucy, Hugo and has four cats namely Lucy, Simon, Miles, and Daisy.
- Milano is a liberal democrat.
- The character Ariel of The Little Mermaid (1989) was inspired by Alyssa.
- The spaceship named Milano in the Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) has been named after her.
- Visit her official website @ alyssa.com.
- Alyssa Milano can be followed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.