|Jason Behr Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1973|
Jason Behr is an American film and television actor. He is known for playing Max Evans in Roswell (1999-2002), a role for which he was nominated for Saturn Awards and Teen Choice Awards in 2000 and 2001. Some of his other roles include Dempsey Easton in the ABC soap opera Push, Doug in the horror film The Grudge, Chris Wolfe in the teen drama series Dawson’s Creek, Jack Frost in the independent film The Last International Playboy, Tyler Baker in Sherman Oaks, Zor-El in Supergirl, Dennis Buggit in the drama film The Shipping News, and Damien Fontleroy in the drama series Breakout Kings.
Jason Nathaniel Behr
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Jason Behr studied at St. Richards Catholic Elementary, a private grade school located in Richfield, Minnesota. He then got enrolled at Richfield Senior High School, from where he graduated in 1992.
- Father – David Behr
- Mother – Patricia Ann Steiner
- Siblings – Aaron Behr (Younger Brother) (Actor), Johnny Behr (Older Brother) (Actor), Alisa Behr (Younger Half-Sister) (Actor), Andrew Behr (Younger Brother)
- Others – Emil Alphonse Behr (Paternal Grandfather), Joyce Beverly Lee (Paternal Grandmother), Michael Joseph Steiner (Maternal Grandfather), Lorraine Frances Murray (Maternal Grandmother), Dee Strickland (Father-In-Law) (High School Football Coach, Principal, Superintendent), Susan (Mother-In-Law) (Nurse)
Jason Behr has been represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Behr has dated –
- Brandi Andres (1998-1999) – He was romantically involved with actor Brandi Andres between 1998 and 1999.
- Shiri Appleby (1999-2000) – In January 1999, he started going out with actor Shiri Appleby and they have also worked together in the science fiction television series Roswell. They broke up in September the following year.
- Alyssa Milano (2000) – In 2000, he had a romantic relationship with Alyssa Milano, an actor, producer, singer, author, and activist.
- Katherine Heigl – He got engaged to actor, producer, and former fashion model Katherine Heigl in 2001 but their relationship ended in 2002. They have co-starred in Roswell.
- KaDee Strickland (2004-Present) – In April 2004, Jason began a relationship with actor KaDee Strickland whom he met in Japan while shooting the supernatural horror film The Grudge. On November 10, 2006, they got married in a ceremony inspired by Japanese culture in Ojai, California. Their son, Atticus Elijah Behr, was born on October 17, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Jason Behr is of Swiss-German, German, Austrian, Irish, English, Danish, Scottish, 1/64th Spanish, distant Dutch, and French descent.
Salt and Pepper
As a child, Jason Behr was a part of commercials for Stomper Trucks.
Jason Behr Favorite Things
- Childhood Book – “Where the Wild Things Are” by Maurice Sendak
Source – IMDb
Jason Behr Facts
- He was 5 years old when he started acting as he participated in a school play as a sunflower.
- Jason was voted “Most Destined for Fame” by his graduating class.
- His parents divorced and then his mother moved her sons to the suburb of Richfield.
- He was 19 years old when he moved to Los Angeles after a chance meeting with Hollywood manager Marvin Dauer in Minneapolis.
- Jason Behr made his theatrical film debut as Mark’s Lackey #2 in the 1998 fantasy comedy-drama film Pleasantville.
- In 2001, he appeared as Dennis Buggit in the Canadian-Swedish-American drama film The Shipping News and this role won him the 2002 Young Hollywood Award for “Standout Performance by a Young Actor – Male”.
- He has an Akita dog named Ronin and he also had a brown-spotted Dalmatian named Joplin.
- Jason admires the Japanese culture and can also speak the Japanese language.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0