|KaDee Strickland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1975|
KaDee Strickland is an American actor who is best known for playing Charlotte King in the ABC medical drama series Private Practice. Some of her other roles include Linda Haverford in the drama series Shut Eye, Susan Williams in the supernatural horror film The Grudge, Christine “Christy” Crawford in the mystery anthology series Secrets and Lies, Sam Rogers in the adventure horror film Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid, Special Agent Rose Nolan in the action thriller crime drama series The Player, Kristen in the romantic comedy film Something’s Gotta Give, Annie Bell in the Fox comedy-drama series The Wedding Bells, Robin in the romantic comedy film Fever Pitch, and Brooke in the romantic comedy film Anything Else.
Katherine Dee Strickland
Blackshear, Pierce County, Georgia, United States
California, United States
KaDee Strickland attended the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, where she joined the Screen Actors Guild. She graduated with a fine arts degree.
- Father – Dee Strickland (High School Football Coach, Principal, Superintendent)
- Mother – Susan (Nurse)
- Others – Andrew Jackson Strickland (Paternal Grandfather), Isabelle Dixon (Paternal Grandmother), Zack Alexander Weaver (Maternal Grandfather), Nella Knowles Maddox (Maternal Grandmother), David Behr (Father-In-Law), Patricia Ann Steiner (Mother-In-Law), Aaron Behr (Brother-In-Law) (Actor), Johnny Behr (Brother-In-Law) (Actor), and Alisa Behr (Sister-In-Law) (Actor)
She has been represented by –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $500 Thousand.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
KaDee Strickland has dated –
- Jason Behr (2004-Present) – In 2004, she met fellow actor Jason Behr on the set of The Grudge and she has said that they became friends almost instantly. Both of them shared an affinity for Japanese culture and started dating soon after filming ended. On November 10, 2006, they got married in Ojai, California, in a ceremony inspired by Japanese culture. Their son named Atticus Elijah Behr was born on October 17, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, French, Dutch, and Welsh descent.
KaDee Strickland Favorite Things
- Horror Movie – The Omen (1976)
Source – IMDb
KaDee Strickland Facts
- For her nickname, her parents combined the “K” in her first name with her father’s name (and also her middle name) to make “KaDee”.
- She grew up in Patterson, Georgia. She has described it as a “one-stoplight town”.
- KaDee Strickland was the Homecoming Queen in elementary, middle, and high school, as well as the student council president and a cheerleader.
- She got inclined towards pursuing a career in arts after she participated in a one-act play performed by students of her high school. She had never before given it a thought to make a career in the arts and stated, “The minute I set foot on stage, that was it. Destiny took over. There were no other options. I felt like I fit my skin, I knew what I was here to do.”
- KaDee received the University of the Arts’s Silver Star Alumni Award in 2006.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Don’t Look Back In Anger by Oasis and Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts.
- KaDee Strickland has worked with the anti-s*xual assault organization RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network).
Featured Image by KaDee Strickland / Instagram